Journal

Izuku POV
I opened the journal to read the first page:
If you have green hair and green eyes and probably wanted to kill a hero once you woke up, this is your journal. Your name is Izuku Midoriya, you are 16 years old and you were rescued by the heroes after 10 years of torture. I know right, pathetic heroes but you can trust Erasurehead. He is your guardian and mostly all the teachers in UA know about your situation but the students in UA dont know, so try not to say much. This journal is written by me and you, you may not understand but I'm also Midoriya just a different past you that you can't remember. I have wrote in this journal because somehow when you become unconscious and you forget all your memories except the ones from Room X. Continue writing in this journal about your dreams and what happens during your day so if one day you forget you hopefully find this journal again and remember.
I flipped the page to the next one,
If you are at UA, you have agreed to enroll in this hero school, I know that you don't want to be a hero but you also don't want to be a villain so you are in probation for a year until you decide what do you want to do for your future. You are not allowed to hurt students in this school since you have strong quirks. Principal Nezu or anyone doesn't know about 'that' quirk yet so try not to go out of control and take your green pill to prevent it and try to buy a place far away from humans. The money is underneath your bed taped on the wall.
Next page
You may not remember Class 3E as well as Mr.Karasuma, Irina and Kororsensei, but they are people from another dimension that you can somehow bring without warning. I am still trying to figure out how is this possible but if you manage to write it down as fast as possible.
I flipped the page, so my past pathetic self kept a journal because I have amnesia everytime I go unconscious.

8/15
I woke up to find myself in an infirmary room and I half killed a student who tried to attack me (Katsuki Bakugo). After that I found out by heroes that I had enrolled to UA and was rescued by then a few weeks ago from Room X.
I dreamed of a miniature version of a blonde guy with bad temper named Bakugo. A green haired little crybaby who is quirkless is being bullied and beaten by the blonde. The green haired boy pleaded for the blonde guy to stop. He said, "Stop Kacchan"

8/21
Karma asked me about my Subject number but I didn't respond, Nagisa has seen my red blinking chip that was inserted in my neck by the doctors. My 4 day isolation has become 5 days, I couldn't control my transformation without the green pill. I don't know how many lifes I have taken but I wasn't discovered by civilians. I was able to find my way back to the hero school and found out that everyone is Spades escaped and Doctor Shaun was captured but is now dead. The doctor stole a few pills that will suppress the demon and prevent me from doing harm again.

9/2

Bakugo Katsuki seemed to have been someone I knew way before I was taken by Spades. He seemed to miss a lot the kid from before but I am not that person anymore. Today their is a sports festival and I can't participate because of Spades, who is probably looking for me. I will give Recovery Girl one of my green pill's so she can examine it and hopefully make more for me. I keep having dreams of a blonde boy named Kacchan who bullies this green haired boy, but the green haired boy never gives up and follows Kacchan. What is it with the kid that he always follows the bully?

"What is today's date?" I asked. "September 2nd." I flinched so I was unconscious today. I noticed that the guy named Bakugo appeared 3 times and Kacchan two times. "Who is Bakugo?"
"You will meet him during class." Erasurehead said
"What about Nagisa and Karma?"
"They are students from a different dimension, I believe that one of your quirks that you can't control is able to bring these group of kids in this dimension but you somehow figured how to send them back."
I flipped the pages and read more about a few dreams I had, my days here in school. I then flipped another page and saw 'Avoid circles' and saw a octopus with tentacles and a face which creeped me out. What did my old self think while drawing this, I turned it to the teachers, "What the hell is this?"

 What did my old self think while drawing this, I turned it to the teachers, "What the hell is this?"

"Korosensei is the teacher of the class from the other dimension, Class 3E. I believe that's his handwriting, he always doodles when he writes on paper." I closed to journal. "Do you have any idea how I become unconscious, from what I think I know only someone who received a good hit or shock goes unconscious." I said. "From what I noticed every time you send Class 3E back home your memories fade and you black out." Erasurehead said.
I hopped out of the nurse bed and I felt pain in my leg but i didn't wince, I rolled the sleeve up and saw it was damaged but it was regenerating again.
"Go to the dorm and rest for today, come back tomorrow when you have time Midoriya." I nodded hesitantly when I heard my new name.
"Todoroki can you take him to the dorm?" The guy nodded and I followed him to the dorm. "Midoriya how many quirks do you have because from what I noticed in a few fights you had here you used different ones." He asked. Should I trust this guy? Well, he already heard and saw everything so what's the point in keeping the secret. I think I should at least make him help me with my memories.
"I have 9 quirks." He seemed surprised but his expression was a bit different.

To be continued.....