Pill Results

Recovery Girl
After the commotion yesterday I went to my office and sat down to finish examining to pill Midoriya gave me. It was really early in the morning and Erasure head came to see me. He sighed and layed on a patient bed, "What's going through your head?" I asked him.
"That problem child. Everytime he wakes up after sending Class 3E back to their dimension he becomes more aggressive and unable to handle. I'm afraid that if this keeps going he will surely not believe us and will try to attack us or the school." He sat up.
"That child is something special but I'm afraid that he can no longer stay here once the students find out about him. This school is for heroes and he is the opposite which they will not understand. I do feel bad for Midoriya and I want to help him but everyone else will not be like that." He said.
I nodded, Midoriya was indeed a kind child from the bottom of his heart somewhere in him there is a part of him that didn't give up and is still trying to do good things but his mind is being controlled and haunted to evil.
I heard a loud beep from my computer and my eyes widened, "This can't be possible." Erasurehead stood up and he was in shock at the results, the pill didn't have normal ingredients.

Izuku POV
All night I have been up writing all of the memories that became visions in my head incase I went unconscious again. When examined the room and looked under the bed to see a good amount of money taped to the wall, I checked under my pillow to see a phone. It didn't have an lock screen so I was able to get in, a few phone numbers of girls with pictures. I went to gallery and saw a few pictures but only of the girls.

 I went to gallery and saw a few pictures but only of the girls

I didn't seem to have gotten along with any of the guy in the class

I didn't seem to have gotten along with any of the guy in the class. I grabbed my phone and I left the dorm not wanting to go to class, as I was walking towards the elevator I saw Todoroki against the wall waiting for me next to the elevator.
"Midoriya I-" I interrupted him, "No need to explain anything, I know that I put a burden on you for keeping this secret from the others and it wasn't right of me to tell you. No need to worry I can understand if you dont want to talk to a villain like me." I walked off and he said, "It's not like that."
I stopped walking and turned to look at him and he was looking straight into my eyes. "I'm sorry that I left like that yesterday but it was too much to process for the moment. I dont see you as a bad person nor a villain. Although I may not entirely understand what you been through and what is going on in your head, I want to tell you that I will be your friend. I'll help you keep this secret and I will be there to help you remember when you forget about us." He said. Why did my heart feel like most of my tension and sadness has left my body, why do I feel a little lighter?
"Are you sure you want to be stuck with me until I finish this year?" I asked and he patted my back, "Yes, I'm sure." I laughed, "You are really a weird but interesting person."
His phone rang and he answered it,
"Hello?"
"Yes, he's right beside me." He looked at me.
"Okay." He hanged up and said, "Mr.Aizawa wants us to go to the nurse office."
We went down and the class was having breakfast, they asked if we were going to eat but I told them later. While we exited the dorm a blonde guy was approaching us and he glared at me, "It was you wasn't it?" He asked.
I turned to Todoroki and back at the the guy, "Me? What did I do?" I asked.
Todoroki then whispered, "That's Bakugo."
A few memories started to come to mind when I heard his name and I remembered that I teased him when I told him I was better than him. I chuckled at how my last self was funny, "What are you laughing about?" He raised his voice.
"Look Bakugo, I dont know what you are talking about but we can talk later I'm busy."
I turned around to continue walking, "You are Mystery Shadow!" I stopped and turned to Todoroki confused, "What is this guy talking about?" I whispered. "I'll tell you later but we have to hurry to the nurse office." He told me.
I saw a red haired guy coming out, "Baku-bro the breakfast is getting cold hurry and come eat!" Bakugo grumbled and walked back.
Me and Todoroki went to the nurse office and saw Recovery Girl and Erasurehead with a dark atmosphere.
"Midoriya do you know what that pill contains?" Erasure head asked.
"No, I just know that it's my medication that I need to take once a month."
"Do you know why you take it?"
"Yes."
"Why?" If it wasn't because I needed more pills I wouldn't have been in this interrogation right now. "I prefer not to say."
"Midoriya! We can not help you if you dont tell us everything." He raised his voice.
"Midoriya, this pill contains human blood as well as some other things." Recovery Girl interrupted and my skin crawled. "What?"
She handed me a paper and I read the following:

Green Pill-
Digitalis (deadly plant)
Hydrofluoric acid 
Human Blood
Poison
~~~~~~
~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~ ~~~~~~~
A/N: Didnt know what else to write.

What was Spades giving me? How can I still be alive with this inside my body?
"Midoriya I want to do a physical examination on you right now." Recovery girl said. I nodded and she began doing all kinds of test and once again I felt like I was in Room X. She took out a needle to extract blood from me and I trembled. After about an hour of waiting the results came out.