UA is Being Attacked

Third Person POV
As the heroes were looking for clue of Shirgaraki and the league of villains their next greatest villain was a man named Chisaki. Mirio encountered a small little girl and reported back to his agency, the heroes began to quickly go to the area but something was awaiting them in front of the school.
UA security alarm activated startling the hero students and making the pro heroes alert. The door of UA was broken with multiple young teens with black outfits and gas mask. They all surrounded the school and stayed motionless in position like soldiers. Reaper walked forward with his hands in the air, "My subjects and I come in peace heroes." Reaper announced as the students looked through the windows to see the commotion. The pro heroes stayed inside to protect their students. "All we want is the symbol of peace, All Might if you come with us no one will get hurt." Reaper smiled maniacly causing murmurs between students.
"Reaper, we will give you one chance to surrender and give those kids to us." The pro hero All Might said making Reaper laugh. "What will you do with them? It's too late to save them as you heroes made them like this. They are in my control, I am their only family and they will not be happy if you take their family from them."
The pro heroes talked among themselves to try an figure how to save the robotic kids as they were trained to kill and would only need an order to do so. Class 1A and 3E spotted Midoriya standing still with dull eyes as the rest of all the young teens who were 12-19 years old. They all looked well developed as if they were all 17 years old, their eyes showed no emotion or reaction and their bodies lifeless.
Suddenly an explosion was heard which made 3 kids react as they pinned Snipe in a second. Snipe struggled to get free from the kids who were incredibly strong and their eyes were of rage and anger.
Reaper sighed in annoyance, "Don't you get it! We asked you to sacrifice the symbol of peace for everyone's pathetic lives but you all just have to make this so hard. Subject's attack, bring me any useful students and harm any pro hero who stands your way!" Reaper ordered and all the subject's tattoo number glowed as they received their order. All at once they used their quirks and barged in the school through rooftops, windows, and doors to catch any student in sight. The students used their quicks against them but none of them were brave enough to fight back against killing machines.
Subject's injured multiple heroes that protected the school while students ran away and some fought back to only being captured or pushed out the way. All the subjects had a quirk identifier to know their quirks and decide who was useful to be a new subject. Midoriya went straight to his class and didn't waste any minute to charge at them. The young assassins fought with all their might but everything was in vain as Midoriya already knew everyone's moves. Midoriya's mind was calculating every move and breath of each student, he was invincible.
"Midoriya, it's us! Your friends!" Class 1A yelled at him and he smirked, "I don't have any friends." He pulled out a knife and Class 3E got in between as they were more experienced with weapons. Korosensei was seen coming at full speed but with the new enhancement drug all the subjects saw every move in slow motion. Five subjects targeted Korosensei and used their water element quirks on him, he was concentrated on dodging but failed as he was know caged into a special anti-korosensei bars.
"Midoriya you're not a villain, come back." Irina yelled as she was injured, Midoriya halted as he holded his head. Memories of him being a hero student were trying to flood in but they were being blocked. Suddenly a black shadow with green eyes was behind Midoriya pulling him back, "Run! Run or he will kill you! I can't stop him for long!" The shadow yelled to his classmates as Midoriya's eyes glowed green of anger. The students all ran as the shadow was sucked into Midoriya's body.
Midoriya and another subject knocked out Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, Nagisa, and Karma. They fled as their tattoo number glowed meaning that they were being called back. All the subjects ran to a portal that teleported them to a building where subject's were made.

 All the subjects ran to a portal that teleported them to a building where subject's were made