Missing Izuku?

A/n: Sorry for the late updates recently 😔

3rd Person POV
The small Izuku woke up and saw that Kirishima wasn't in the room anymore as well as the explosive blonde guy. He was a bit scared but decided to get up to find them. As he went down from the bed he bumped into the cabinet and fell causing him to bump his arm. "Ouch!" He cried and he noticed that a small box was underneath Bakugo's bed. Midoriya grabbed it and opened the lid to see a small alright figurine, a picture of blonde adults, and a flyer that was all wrinkled and old. He grabbed it and straighten it out as he recognized the green hair.

"Missing?!" He trmebled and suddenly his body ached and he cried while covering his mouth

"Missing?!" He trmebled and suddenly his body ached and he cried while covering his mouth. Midoriya opened his eyes and stared at the unfamiliar place around him, his eyes were lifeless and his expression was dull. He glanced at the flyer in his hand and his head throbbed as he last remembered being beaten for trying to escape.
Flashback 1st Person Start
It was cold and scary, the scientists of Spades took the remaining children which were 15 to a lab. They tied us up on a table and started cutting each and everyone of us without warning, the children's screams in the room echoed through the building. We all regenerated as everyone had the quirk of regeneration but only a few made it.
I was sent to my cell and Reaper came to visit, I was scared and crying as his smile widened. "Hey my little subject. How are you today?" He asked and I didn't respond. 'I want to go home, I want to see mom and Kacchan. I want to leave this place, I'm scared.' I cried as I hugged my knees.
"Oh don't cry, here I brought a friend with you." He said as a black haired guy the same age as me which was 8 was seen. He was thrown into the cell with me and Reaper left.
"W-what's your name?" Midoriya asked as he noticed that the boy was sad and not moving. "I think it's Raiden...what's yours?" He asked and I noticed that he was bleeding on his arm. "Izuku...why aren't you regenerating." I asked. "I can't, I don't have that quirk." He said.
A scientist took us out and placed us into different rooms with different experiments. I was exhausted and I could feel my body numb like I would die. Day after day me and Raiden were placed in the same cell, we became friends quickly and promised each other to escape this place and save everyone else. We tried multiple attempts to escape but we were allows caught, our punishment was another tortuous experiment or became a comedy show for Reaper.
Once we both turned 12, I had already lost hope of being saved or escaping. I was sent to Room X that year and was tortured even more, I never spoke again and Reaper would repeatedly visit me and speak to me of his plan. I started to think on my own sometimes and would try to remember how I got here and who I was,, I didn't remember anything as if my memories were wiped completely. I slowly became a beast and was drugged to suppress something in my body that would scare the scientists. I have killed more than a thousand people and more victims were coming. "Subject 137, I brought another toy for you." I knew what those words meant, the 'toy' was actually a subject that he did not want anymore and I needed to get rid of to entertain him.
My chained were disactivated but my collar prevented me from using specific quirks by a remote control that Reaper had. The door creaked opened as the scientists pushed inside a male who was badly beaten up. I was going to attack and get it over with but I stopped when I recognized the black hair and the color of his eyes. "R-raiden?" That was the first word I had said in years. My heart was racing and my brain felt like it would break in pieces as memories started to flow in rapidly, how did I know his name? I then felt an electric current in my neck causing me to fall onto my knees in pain. "I see that you remember him even after erasing your memories but you know it's against the rules to call each other by your names. Subject 104 has defide my orders and tried to escape, he almost made it but as always he didn't. Subject 137 get rid of him, NOW!" Reaper said through the intercome. My hands trembled as my friend was in front of me begging to not be killed. "Midoriya please don't do this! You're not a monster, you are different." Raiden pleaded and my mind was going crazy.
"We can still escape, if we join forces we can be free. Think of how much you suffered and how much you miss home." He pleaded but my memories were fuzzy and when I tried to remember my head hurted so much. I was being electrocuted by the collar. "Kill him!" Reaper demanded but I fighted his orders and fighted with my demon from killing Raiden. "R-Raiden, I-I want to go home..GAHHHH!" I felt tears roll down my eyes as the electric current was more intense.
Me and Raiden began to violently fight for our own survival, I raised him up from the ground making him struggle to breath. "It will be over quick." I mumbled as a horrified expression was on his face and guilt rushed through me but it was wfor the best. I snapped his neck and tears started to form as I hugged my death friend, "I'm sorry.." I repeated this phrase until the scientists went to dispose of the body and I was still in that dark room howling and wailing over Raiden's death until they chained me to the wall to stop banging on the metal door.
Flashback ends