Interrogation

Subject 137 POV
When I woke up I felt a soft and warm bed. I looked around and I was in a hospital, my eyes landed on someone who was sleeping on the couch beside me it was, Erasurehead from what I learned in Room X. His quirk gives him the ability to erase another person's quirk by looking at the user.
The man woke up and stared at me and I did the same. "What? Are we gonna do a staring contest or something?" I said.
He got up and left the room, I then sat up and layed my head on the wall. I then heard the door open and waited for the person to appear.
Erasurehead came in with a detective who looked tired. "Hello, my name is Detective Tsukauchi. I will be asking some questions if you don't mind." The detective said not really asking for my permission to ask any questions. I just nodded and he took out his notepad to write.

"What is your name?"

"Subject 137"

"No, your real name."

I stayed silent for a second, "I don't know."

"What was the purpose of those people that did this to you?"

"I am basically a human experiment to become a killing machine and villian. I have been injected with quirks and unknown substances into my body. These scientists are known as 'Spades'." I said

"How many quirks do you have and what are they?"

"I have 9 quirks.
1)Shapeshifting: I can transform into anything I want as long as I have seen it in picture or life.
2)Copycat: I can copy their same strength,voice and/or quirk by only looking at the person in the eye. Sometimes I even have their memory.
3)Super Senses: I can hear,see,and smell better than any normal being.
4)Telekinesis: move things with my mind but it has a time limit for 15 minutes
5)Regenerate: If my arm is cut of it grows back again but it leaves scars.
6)Elemental Manipulation: I can control water, fire, wind, earth.
7)Phasing: I can move through walls (like a ghost).
8)Illusion: When I whistle I can create any type of illusion in the person(s) mind that only they can see.
9)Shield: I can create like a bubble shield to protect me or anyone around me. The stronger my energy is the stronger the shield is from breaking." I said

They both were shocked and the Detective left, thankfully.
My wound was slowly healing because this morning when those crazy people injected me, they drugged me to slow down my regenerative quirk again.
Erasurehead left and after a couple of hours he came back and he looked at me. "Your name is Izuku Midoriya,and you are 16 years old. Your...mom died 6 years ago from stress and depression. And your dad is missing. I'm sorry kid." He said.
When I looked at him he had a face that showed pity for me and I hated that look. "No need to pity me, I really don't need this information you have given me. When I leave the hospital no one will have to feel burden for me. I'll leave and live my own life." I said.
He then left and I went back to sleep but I had nightmares about that place.

Aizawa POV
I left the room and felt pity for the boy. He had been tortured and experimented on for 10 whole years. I'm his eyes I could see hatred but emotionless. How can this kid still be able to just say that he will continue to live his life that easily?

My phone rang and it was Principal Nezu.

"Hello" I said

"Hello Mr.Aizawa, have you met the kid?" He asked

"Yes sir"

"I would like to meet this boy personally and make a deal with him about enrolling to UA. What do you think?" He said

"I think it would be helpful for him so he can learn how to cope with different people. But the problem is that he was trained into becoming a villian so I'm not sure if he'll attack any of the students out of instinct."

"I'll come to the hospital and explain more further, goodnight." He said and I hanged up.

Today was a stressful day, I wonder how he will respond to the deal the principal will make.

~Next Morning~

I went to the hospital and saw Principal Nezu and All Might talking to the boy.

We gave our greetings and we sat down. "So Midoriya I would like to enroll you to UA, it's a high school for kids to train to become heroes."

The green head said, "Sorry but I have no interest in becoming a hero or a villain."

"I would like to make a deal with you. You either attend school for a year or get sent to prison where the most dangerous villains are held. How does that sound?" All Might said.

Midoriya nodded, "I'll choose the school." Nezu handed him a uniform and school supplies for him. "But I have a request. Every month I want to be allowed to leave the school without supervision for 4 days. I want my story to be kept a secret from anyone beside the one who already know and to not tell any of the student's that I have multiple quirks."

"That-" All Might has been against bringing this boy to the school which surprises me.

"Alright but I will need for you to tell me when you will leave each month." Nezu said

"Since you are still underage we will have to find a family for you to stay with." I said

Midoriya looked at me and said, "You have dorms in the school I can just live there for the year and you can just supervise me. It's not like I'll go anywhere and escape." He said

"You still need a guardian and I believe Mr.Aizawa will be a good one." Nezu said while All Might was holding back a laugh.

"You know how my living conditions are, I can't take care of the br-"

I was cut off by the kid, "It doesn't matter, as long I can have my personal space."

Nezu said, "Very good, Mr.Aizawa please sign these papers and you will be Izuku's guardian."

I wasn't even asked for my opinion and I'm stuck with being this kid's guardian. I don't even know how to take care of my home and they expect me to do it for this kid. I took the kid to my home and made him a bed in the guest room. I prepared dinner and we ate, we stayed quiet and it felt awkward.

"I'm going to my room, my head hurts. Goodnight." He said. I nodded and he left.

After a while I went to check on him and saw he was moving around a lot and kicking the cover away. He was asleep but it looked like he was having a nightmare. I approached him to put his blanket on and when I did that he woke up and grabbed my arm and pinned me to the floor.

"Hey kid it's me, calm down." I said and he let go.

"What were you doing here? Don't you know that it's dangerous to wake someone who was trained to kill?" He said. His voice sounded more of a robot than someone I know.

"Sorry, I came to check on you and you were kicking your blanket so I was just covering you. Don't worry, I'm leaving." I said.

When I closed the door I felt my heart drop, that kid had good reflexes. Isn't a person who is sleeping reacts slow? What did Nezu get me into, I'm living with a killing machine that can kill me in my sleep any moment.

I went to my room and locked it to make sure and layed on my bed.