Day 1 Again

Izuku POV
I felt that the world had once again ruined my life, why continue living if my destiny is already determined? Me and Todoroki left the nurse office quietly, my head was full of questions that will always unanswered. The results is making it seem like I am a real monster that just isn't suppose to be alive.
"Hey, don't stress too much. You still have time to figure things slowly, I'm here to help you." Todoroki said. My mind was a little at ease to know that I can at least share the burden that was on me since I can remember. I nodded and we went back to class, I could see the confused expressions my classmates had when we entered together.
I ignored them and focused on Present Mic's lesson, class was over and the girls approached me. "Midoriya, do you want to hang out with us tonight?" A girl with brown hair said. "Sorry girls, I already have plans for tonight." I told them and they looked disappointed.
I left class and skipped lunch, I was outside breathing the fresh air. "Catch" I heard Todoroki from a distance and with my quick reflectes I caught a muffin. I looked at Todoroki with a confused expression, "You need to eat." He said.
"I can't." I responded and he titled his head. "I'm not used to eating since my whole life I was starved so I don't feel hunger anymore." I told him.
"Just give it a try, your body may not feel hunger but you need energy." He said and I grumbled at how nagging he was starting to be.
I opened the plastic and took a bit of the muffin, my eyes widened to savor deliciousness. It tasted good with its combination of sweet and fruity, "What type of muffin is this?" I asked still eating the muffin, I could feel myself getting energy.
He chuckled, "Midoriya your expression right now is one of a little kid. It's a blueberry muffin." He took a picture of me but I decided not to mind him and continued to eat my blueberry muffin.
"Give me your phone." He told me and I handed it to him. I still was having trouble using that device, I knew a few things but since I never holded one it was hard to adjust to it.
"I inserted my number in here, call me if you need me for anything." He said and I grabbed my phone from him.
We talked for a while about his family and what happened when he was little. His mom was in a mental hospital and he went to visit her yesterday, he said that they talked for a while and seemed to not any problems.
I smiled lightly, everyone around me has a family and their own story but I only have a story but not a family.

~Next Morning~

I woke up by someone knocking on my door multiple times, I got annoyed and stood up. I slammed the door opened, "WHAT!" I yelled and I saw Todoroki with his usual serious expression, "It's time for class, get changed." He said and I closed the door.
I changed and opened the door to find Todoroki waiting for me next to the elevator. He handed me a paper with names next to students name and their quirks. "You should memorize them so they won't get suspicious about you losing your memory too much." He said and I skimmed through it.
We arrived to class and everyone was talking about how much attention they were getting because of a sports festival. "But did you see that Mystery Shadow guy, he was so awesome!" Sero said. "Yeah he was so cool! Todoroki how did it feel to be challenged by him?" Kirishima asked.
Mystery Shadow? Wasn't that the name that Bakugo guy was calling me yesterday?
I looked over to Todoroki after he finished talking and he texted me to come out of the class so he could explain. I stood up and walked out of the class, "So was it me?" I asked and he nodded.
He took out his phone and showed me the video that was going viral, 'Todoroki Shouto vs. Mystery Shadow' .
"It does seem like my moves but how did I lose like that? I have enough strength to destroy the whole school but why was it that you managed to knock me out?" I asked. Was he stronger than me?
"I know what you are thinking and no I'm not stronger than you, you didn't use all your strength in the last minute and I think it had to do with Class 3E." I nodded understanding and connecting pieces together.
We went back in the class and Mr.Aizawa changed Todoroki to sit behind me and Mineta sat in Todoroki's seat. I wasn't bothered by it much since it was someone I knew and because that pervert guy was getting on my nerves.
"Today we will be doing something different, it's time to formulate your codenames. Your hero names." He announced and I made a 'tsk' sound, wow making a hero codename for a villain.
"Oh my God yes!! Now this is makimg my chest swell!!" Someone in the class yelled and everyone was getting excited about choosing a name.

To be continued....