Why Didn't You Come?

Midoriya POV
I grabbed my phone and went notes to write what I dreamed about. "I guess my passed self wasn't so stupid after all." I said to myself. When i finished writing I was in front of Principal Nezu's office and was about to knock when I heard someone talking in there. 'He must be busy, i guess I'll come back later.' I said to myself.
"He is a troublemaker, Nezu!" I heard someone yell from the office and I knew it was All Might. "All Might, he is just a kid who went through difficult things."
"That's probably want you and everyone else wants to think but I know that he will grab any opportunity to kill someone." All Might said. "Why are you against him, I have never seen you so worked up like this?" Nezu asked.
"He is a killer, a villain!" I frozed. "He can never become a hero!" He shouted.
Why do i feel angry and sad about his words? Ever since I was brought here, I knew that I could never become a hero because I am a bad person. So, why is this hurting me, my heart hurts like I was stabbed?
I started seeing blurry and I wiped my eyes to feel tears, "tears?"
My head hurted and I groaned slightly:

"Quirkless Bastard, you can never be a hero!"

"Sorry kid can't help you, it's your fault for being quirkless."

"You will never be able to have a flashy quick likes mines, you hear me!"

"He is useless, he is no son of mine!"

"He is a killer, a villain! He can never become a hero!"

"Remember Subject 137, you must kill All Might before he kills you. He will never understand your pain."

"You must get rid of the people who belittle you, Subject 137. You are a human calamity, heroes nightname but OUR salvation."

"Stop." I mumbled while holding my head. I didn't want to hear those voices anymore, leave my head please. I beg you, get out of my head!
I walked away from the office and stumbled down the hall, I saw someone being against the wall by someone else. Why can't I see them properly? I then saw a memory or vision of someone else's life or mine?

Memory~
A playground two kids were talking and the blonde one got mad. He pushed him once, twice and then three time and the small fragile green boy stumbled back to the wall. "Kacchan why are you doing this to me?" The small boy asked.
"Heh, quirkless sh*t. You should go die nobody would even care about you anyways." The blonde said.
The blonde small boy left the green boy and then the green boy stood up crying with bruises.
A man in black walked up to the green boy and took his hand. The green boy was later harshly dragged away as he called for help after realizing something was wrong. Their was a vehicle ahead and two other guys in masks came out and I started remembering. That...van is the same as when I was taken.
Suddenly I wasn't a third person watching in these vision but I was the actual green boy. I begged for someone to come and then I saw someone from afar looking my way trembling.
"Help, K-!" The van closed and I was injected with something on my neck which made me sleepy.
My heart felt sad, why am i crying? That...no, you can't....don't take us...no. Leave us...do something...someone....save us. Please!
Memory ends~

I regained my mind and saw someone come up to me, no...don't take us. Someone please don't let him....take me..again.

Todoroki POV
"ANSWER ME ICY HOT!" Bakugo yelled and I turned my head side ways. Everyone in the school went home since Mr.Aizawa allowed us. He said we wouldn't be able to go home for a few weeks and to use this opportunity.
I saw someone approaching thinking it was a teacher but it was Midoriya. He looked blank and exhausted, he was walking towards us stumbling.
I pushed Bakugo away and he seemed to notice Midoriya too, "Midoriya, you okay?" I asked and received no answer.
"Midoriya." I raised my voice a little but he didn't respond. He suddenly stopped and stared at us, Bakugo was about to  walk towards him but i stopped him. "What's up with -" I hushed him. "Something is wrong." I said. I walked slowly towards him but he seemed to be staring into space.
He then started trembling, "Midoriya?" He stepped back and i raised my hand to touch him but that was a bad idea.
His eyes glowed and he pinned me to the floor, he grabbed me by the neck and started putting pressure. "M-Mi..dor..Iya, it's...me. Tod..oroki." I said not able to speak properly. His eyes showed those of a scared puppy.
"DIE!" Bakugo punched him and Midoriya was on the floor. He slowly stood up and raised his head and we saw tears falling down his cheek. "Why? Did you leave?" He mumbled. What is he saying?
"Bakugo go and find a teacher?" I said and i didn't hear him respond. I looked back to see him froze staring at Midoriya, "Bakugo!" I yelled.
I looked back at Midoriya who was staring at Bakugo, their gazes were full of sorrow. "Why...did no one come?" Midorya asked. "Why did you let them take us!" He yelled at Bakugo. What is going on?
"I-I didn't..." Bakugo seemed really shakened up. "I waited and waited for someone to save us! No one came!" Midoriya yelled. I then knew that he was remembering his past but why is he speaking to Bakugo like they know each other?
His eyes were still glowing and flames started to appear in his hair but it wasnt burning him. His fire was intense although we were in a distance. "What is going on here!" Midnight asked and she saw Midoriya. "Bakugo and Todoroki, I need you to slowly walk towards me without taking your eyes off Midoriya." She ordered and I did but Bakugo wasn't moving.
"Bakugo!" Midnight yelled but he didn't move.
"It was cold....dark..and scary." Midoriya mumbled. "Why didn't anyone come!" He yelled and green flames started to fill his arms.
Midnight called backup and all the heroes were approaching Midoriya slowly. If Bakugo opens his mouth to say anything, Midoriya will surely attack him depending on what he says.
My eyes widened when i saw Bakugo about to speak, "Don't sa-"
"I'm sorry." He said. No, anything but that, Bakugo you really messed up.
Midoriya's green flames were completely surrounding him and the heat was more intense that before. "You're sorry?! After all this time we suffered you only say that?!" Midoriya had finally lost his mind.

To be continued......