Second Strike

Izuku POV
I gave the strawberry cake to Korosensei, I noticed that he ate the strawberries first and he didn't take the leafs out.
I left him to eat his cake and headed to Korosensei class. When we came in class 3E they were glaring right at me. They must be upset because I used there most trusted assasin's technique.
I sat on my seat and they were glaring at me with all the hate they had. "Korosensei I think I'm gonna take my leave. I feel like I'm distrurbing the class."
I didn't wait for him to respond and headed to the door. "You think you all high and mighty just because you beat Mr.Karasuma. You are just a weakling who was just hiding in a tree and watched his friends lose." Terasaka said
I turned to look at them with a deadly look and everyone flinched. "Just to let you know I'm stronger than your teachers and anyone in this world except maybe Korosensei, so I technically don't need this training, they do." I said pointing at my class.
"Just like I thought you are just a cocky bastard!" Terasaka said and I just chuckled. "From what I know I had a mother and father. But since you think I'm acting cocky why don't we play a game."
He just glared at me and some of his friends also did the same. "Pick your most best and trusted friends including you to fight me. I'll be waiting for you and whoever you chose at the field."
With that I left and sat on the bench waiting for them. It didn't take long before they came. I saw that the whole class of 3E was with him. My class sat on the bleachers, they all looked nervous.
I stood up, "So you decided to fight me with all your classmates, I see." He glared at me and Karma said, "I may not like all of these folks but we are a team and nobody is less than anyone." After hearing his words I couldn't help but chuckle.
"A team you say? Fine then, let's see what your team can do. I'll be easy on the girls." The girls glared at me and then Nagisa stepped up. "You shouldn't underestimate the girls, they are strong just as us."
"Let's see what your bloodlust is made of Nagisa." I mocked and we all got in our fighting positions. Before we started Mr.Aizawa was running towards us and glaring at me.
"What do you think you are doing. We clearly said that you couldn't hurt anyone unless it's for training." Mr.Aizawa said raising his voice.
"Mr.Aizawa we are exactly doing that, we are training. Don't worry I won't kill them, of course they will feel a little pain but not a lot."
He looked at the kid who were waiting to strike. I noticed that some of them have moved. They really think they are sleek. Once Mr.Aizawa backed away the students that were behind me attacked.
I dodged the girls kicks and punched them in the stomach, a few girls stood back up and try a high kick but I flipped them with my speed. They groaned in pain, the only one left were the guys. "This is gonna be fun." I said and they ran towards me. Some tried to attack me all at once but that didn't work.
I kicked face a few guys and they got up and I pushed them hard enough that they hit a tree. I then noticed that another girl was still standing, 'she's tough' I remember her because of her unique purple eyes. I managed to knock her down after a little struggle with her. The only ones left were Nagisa, Karma and Terasaka. They were exhausted but I noticed that the bloodthirsty one was planning.
He must have seen that my movements have repeated. Why not go along and give him a surprise attack. He placed his hand behind his back and the other two were looking. 'Oh so they have secret codes, interesting.'
I decided to use one of my quirks, illusion. First I used my incredible speed to raise the dust from the ground and create a dust tornado to blind everyone for a while. I whistled and concentrated to make them see that I was Karma and that Nagisa would be me.
I separated Terasaka from us so he would struggle to find his way to the center. I stayed back and watched how Karma was attacking Nagisa thinking it was me. Karma was obviously stronger than Nagisa so he was winning.
Terasaka was almost at the center so I approached him. "Karma, where is that green head, there is too much dust flying around I can't see properly." I chuckled, "Let's get this over with."
I charged at Terasaka who was confused about the situation. I learned that Terasaka is good at being manipulated as a puppet. He is strong and intelligent to get the work done but his defense and attacks are horrible.
I grabbed him by the arm and twirl him over my shoulder for him to hit the ground. He was out and the dust that was surrounding us had disappeared as well as the illusion.
Karma was shocked when he saw that the person he was hitting was his friend and not me. Everyone gasped when they saw that their classmate was beating Nagisa. "Did you think that Nagisa was me or did you want to vent your anger?"
He glared at me with a hatred, it's as if he wanted to kill me but he knew he couldn't. Hard wind blew with Korosensei coming to rescue his students. All the teachers came running to where we were.
Erasurehead and Present Mic had took me away to the principals office. Why was I being sent to the office when those kids had it coming? It's not like I killed anyone, or hurted them badly that they had to go to recovery girl.
Nezu was waiting in his chair and set a cup of tea in front of me. The other two teachers left and I was left alone with Nezu. "Midoriya, we agreed that you wouldn't hurt any student unless it was authorized and part of training."
"It was part of training, they agreed to come at me and I did as they wished. I didn't kill anyone or hurted them badly. I went easy on the girls and I didn't touch the last two, they did it themselves."
"I know that Midoriya but you can't just fight someone just because they got on your nerve or they asked you to. You have to learn how to control yourself, you can't act like..." he paused as if he was hesitant about what he would say.
"A villain, that's what you wanted to say, right? But that's what I am, that's what I was created to be. No matter how hard someone tries to take that away from me, that's just who I am." I said. My heart was stinging and I thought I was going to have another attack.
"Midoriya, you are not a villain if you aren't doing anything to hurt the innocent or if you aren't doing anything for greed and evil. You are just having difficulty interacting with people."
"Then what do I do? I have a guy who attacks me and say he knows me with an aggressive attitude, and a whole class against me because I beat their teacher. How do I interact with those crazy people?"
"Just observe what others do to communicate, you will get it once you try. You may leave now but don't let this incident repeat." Nezu said and I nodded.
"And Midoriya," I turned to look at him. "Are you eating properly?" He asked and I nodded. It was a lie, since I was barely given food my appetite is very small even the slightest bit of food can make me full.
I went back to class and Mr.Aizawa stopped me before I entered. "Apologize to those kids, you didn't have to go that far." I looked at him confused and angry, "I didn't even do anything, they asked for a simple fight. I'm not going to apologize when they knew the consequences."
He had his serious face and I just scoffed. Since he isn't letting me pass I'll just skip class. I walked passed him and walked to the dorms.
I saw Ms.Jelavic sitting in the living room with Mr.Karasuma. She turned to looked at me and smiled gently and I slightly bowed down. I was walking to my room when she approached me.
"Did something piss you off today?" She asked and I nodded. She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to the elevator. We were going to the third floor where the girl's room were. Once the elevator door's open she dragged me to her room.
"Okay greenpea tell me what happened today, why you so upset?" She asked and I didn't mind her calling me greenpea. We sat on her couch and she took out a bottle of whisky and cups.
She handed me a cup, "Nothing much, just some disagreement." I drank the alcohol in one shot.
"I heard that you beat Mr.Karasuma in training, I'm impressed. That guy never let his guard down, he isn't easy to beat." She said and I refilled my cup again.
"If your kids learn that there teacher can't beat me they will feel useless. The more they think that way the easier my job is, Korosensei will try to cheer them up but they will feel that they aren't worthy to kill him, so then they will give up. Easy plan." I said
We stayed silent and then she asked, "Why do you have this dangerous aura around you? It's as if you have a story."
I smirk, "Everyone has a story, a story that should not be told." I drank my last cup feeling a little dizzy and stood up to leave her room.
"Come to class early, tomorrow is when the show starts." I said with an evil smile and she nodded. I got on the elevator and went down to the second floor. I walked to my room and saw that Nagisa and Karma were there.
Karma was glaring at me with his hands clenched and I walked passed him to get a pair of clothes and a sleeping sack. I reached the door and said, "I'm gonna leave for two nights so you won't have to see me in the room."
Nagisa was about to stop me but I quickly left and headed out the dorm. I saw Korosensei and I stopped walking. "Where are you going?" "Don't worry about it." I said with a hint of annoyance.
"You are one of my students so I should know where you are going for your safety." He said. That got on my nerves, "I'm going out to get fresh air to not see your student's." I said and left.
Gladly he didn't stop me and I headed to Mr.Aizawa house which was the only place I knew.