Misunderstand

Mr. Karasuma POV
Today I had to teach Class 3E combat lessons, everyone finished changing and i waited for them to stand on the field in line. "Listen up, your mission will not be to try to assassinate Korosensei anymore." I said and I saw that everyone was confused. "Don't worry you will continue your mission once we return to our dimension or once you find Midoriya's weakness. Your new secret mission is to 'kill' Midoriya. The school allowed that you can try to assassinate Midoriya as if he was Korosensei with your weapons except the guns. Work together to capture Midoriya and land a hit on him, if you do that means that your training was payed off and you may even have any opportunity to kill Korosensei." Everyone was excited and determined but a few didn't like the idea. "As you all know, Midoriya, All Might and Korosensei have an incredible speed and agility. Starting today you will try to assassinate Midoriya and you may use any methods except shooting him with the pebbles since that will only work on Kororsensei." I finished.
The training began and everyone was focused and improving, Korosensei was in his usual spot observing the class and Irina was nowhere to be seen.
I left the class to train with each other and went to look for her, I found her against the wall by someone and I took a step forward to see Midoriya.

Midoriya POV
I skipped All Might's earlier, he kept going on and on about how heroes should act and how heroes are the only hope for this world. I got bored of his speech and I left unnoticed, I was walking in the hallway trying no to get caught by the teachers and I saw Miss Jelavic.
"Hey Miss.Jelavic." I called out. She turned to look at me and smiled, "Hey green pea." She waved.
A sort of memory began to play in my head when I heard her call me green pea.
"Okay greenpea tell me what happened today, why you so upset?"

"Nothing much, just some disagreement."

"I heard that you beat Mr.Karasuma in training, I'm impressed. That guy never let his guard down, he isn't easy to beat."

"If your kids learn that there teacher can't beat me they will feel useless. The more they think that way the easier my job is, Korosensei will try to cheer them up but they will feel that they aren't worthy to kill him, so then they will give up. Easy plan."

I shook my head and continued to walk towards her, "Aren't you suppose to be in class?" She asked and I just gave her an innocent smiled.
I placed my hand against the wall, I noticed that her back was touching the wall. If anyone saw us they would think I'm trying to hit on my teacher by doing kabedon, "I remember our deal, partner in crime." I whispered to her.
"So you finally got some of your memories back." She laughed and I shook my head, "Not all, I'm still having trouble remembering-"
Before I could finish talking I was forcefully grabbed by the shirt by none other than Mr. Karasuma and the reason I can guess why but it will be fun to make him angry.
"Karasuma what are you doing!" Irina yelled. I smirked at him, "Yeah Mr.Karasuma what are you doing?" I mocked. "Irina didn't I tell you that your personal feelings shouldn't interfere with work!" He yelled. "I should be telling that to you Karasuma. We were only talking!" She explained. "Oh yeah, so talking also involved a teacher against the wall by a student!" He yelled back and I had enough, I punched him. He stumbled back and I fixed my shirt, he looked like he was about to protest but I was faster, "The school said that I couldn't hurt the students but," I leaned closer to him and said, "the teachers are a different story so you might want to be careful."
I smiled and turned to Irina, "I guess that our talk should be postponed some other day, Miss." I left them to talk and went outside to self train. I saw Korosensei planting a few flowers around the school, he looked at me and he laughed evily. 'I think I should run.' I said to myself.
I turned away but Korosensei was faster and he caught me with his tentacles, I shouldn't use my quirk since they already now three of them.
Korosensei offered to train me for a while and i agreed since it would help get use to my strength. He made me catch him but he was faster than me, I calculated that Korosensei is faster than All Might by 80 km less and I am 70km less. Others may think that me and All Might have the same speed but I over win him by 10km more, the more i calculate this the more i think i am awesome.
After trying to chase him he laughed and I sat down on the ground tired, "You really are hard to catch!" I yelled and he laughed, "Of course if I was caught so easily my reputation as the best would tarnish."
I layed by back in the ground and I felt 4 presences hiding on the corner a few meters away. I looked at Korosensei who whistled and looked away from me, I smirked and closed my eyes. I want to made them feel like they will catch me easily and in the last moment I'll win.
All 4 of the students jumped at me, I stil had my eyes closed and moved from side to side where they stabbed the rubber knives to dodge. I faked a stretch and yawned, "Oh hey guy what are you doing here?" I asked and they glared at me. "Dont make that face, you will get wrinkles easily." I stood up and left. They are so easy to make them mad. They can keep trying to catch me but they won't.