Test Exercise 1

Midoriya POV
For the past few days I have been training at night when everyone is asleep because I don't think the heroes would want me to train to become a provable danger to the students. Sometime Korosensei calls me to "train" me but we always get stuck playing tag, that damn octopus gets on my nerves everytime when his face has green stripes. Everyone in Class 1A have returned after their internships or something and now we are in All Might's training session which I was allowed to participate since the students are suspecting me.
"It's a rescue training race!" He said and very one got excited, he started explaining and I zoned out for a minute but something stinged my neck which woke me up. I winced and slapped the back of my neck but I didn't feel anything so I thought it was a bug. The race started with separate groups and mine's was the first one with Ashido, Sero, Iida, and Ojiro. I beat them all by using a few techniques that I copied from them during other training sessions. I was almost outrunned by Iida for a second because I felt another sting but on leg which I felt almost paralyze it. When the race was over we were asked to change and go to class. As I walked to my locker and stopped as I felt another sting feeling on my arm which hurted a lot. "Hey you okay?" Todoroki whispered and I nodded trying to keep a straight face. Mineta was being a perv talking and trying to peak in a hole to see the girl's changing and I used telekinesis to wrap him us in a cloth and hang him upside down. "Thanks Midoriya!" I heard the girl's yell from their locker room. "You got the whole girl's by your side, Midobro." Kirishima said and patted my shoulder which caused an immense pain throughout my body. "Hey you okay?" He asked and I nodded leaving the locker room. I felt an electric shock go through my whole body when he patted me but he doesn't have electricity quirk. "You okay Green pea?" I heard Irina asked and I smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm okay." I replied. "Get to class then." She nagged and I chuckled as I followed her to Mr.Aizawa's classroom.
We were all in class and Aizawa was talking about us having a summer break forest lodge depending on how well we do on the tests. I sat down in the cafeteria, Todoroki, Nagisa and few other sat with me in the table. A few were talking when suddenly I felt someone hit me on the head and I turned to see a blonde guy, "Sorry your head so big i ended up wracking up inside it. " he said and I was about to stand up and beat the crap out of him when Nagisa tucked down my sleeve. I turned to look at him and he shock him head, i clicked my tongue and he started talking more which caused me to stand up to punch him but someone beat me to it. "Sorry about him, this kid's heart is well...you know how it goes." She said and I sat back down angry that I didn't get to have a punching bag. The orange haired girl started giving us tips about the test exercise and soon lunch ended.
Class ended and a few of my classmates were talking about the test exercise and how they feel a little reassured since it was like the entrance exam. "Midoriya what was your score when you entered the school." Uraraka asked. "I didn't take the entrance exam, I came a few weeks after remember." I said. "Oh yeah that's right. You entered through recommendation." She added and I just nodded. They continued talking about the test and suddenly Bakugo shouted, "ShUT UP, DON'T NEED TO BOTHER ABOUT ADJUSTING IDIOTS!" he then turned to me, "Right!? Deku!" I glared at him, he know I don't go by that name but he still calls me that like I'm his buddy.
"You better give it your all and don't half ass me like that Half and half bastard did! By the end of the next term, we'll see by our grades just who the better man is!!"
"I'LL ANNIHIILATE YOU, LEAVE YOU IN THE DUST WITH THE GAP BETWEEN US AND THEN I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" He shouted and I felt everyone in the class freeze. I didn't understand why everyone in the room were scared all of the sudden, were they intimidated by Bakugo? Aizawa suddenly came in the room looking straight at me like he was ready for something to happen. "I'll be one who will murder you, now get the hell out of my way Pomeranian." I said and I walked passed him to leave the room.
The next day we were all in out hero costumes and outside, Nezu announced that the test would change by us being in oairs and fighting one of the pro heroes. Momo and Todoroki would fight with Mr.Aizawa. "Bakugo and Midoriya are a pair and their opponents is All Might." Nezu announced and me and Aizawa looked at him confused. He just gave a small smile and my excitement was shown on my face but the problem would be Bakugo. We both glared at each other and All Might had his eyes on me as if I was the most dangerous predator that he needed to get rid of.