Memories

Izuku POV
After talking with a few of the hero teachers I was able to talk. "So you're telling me that I was enrolled in this crappy hero school after I was rescued by the you all from Room X." They all nodded and I just blurted out laughing. "Oh god, this is the first time I had laughed so hard. But really can't you all make up a better lie? ME, a guy who was trained to become a villain is HERE in a hero school to learn how to be hero? What a joke."
These heroes are crazy, how can the most dangerous Subject trained by Reaper want to be a hero. My past self was pathetic to let some heroes brainwash me into enrolling me in this school. If Reaper saw this he would be disappointed in his Subject for being so weak.
"When I leave this school no one will have to feel burden for me. I'll leave and live my own life. I'm grateful and not so grateful that you rescued me from being tortured any further after so many years but I don't want to be a villain nor a hero." I said with a sharp tone.
"How ironic, those were your same words you said to us when we first met." Erasurehead said smiling but he was sad. "Well, I'm leaving I'm don't want to associate myself with you all." I said and then I saw a bear mouse in front of me smiling. "I'm afraid you can not leave Midoriya." He said
"Sorry but the Midoriya you know is dead and if you want to stop me, come at me." I said annoyed. These heroes are so annoying, can't they just let me go. The mouse bear guy had a dark aura around him and was smiling maliciously.

~Some Time Later~

After that bear mouse guy tortured me mentally with his psychopathic methods. I agreed to stay as their student in this school because I couldn't stand that Principal. I believe that he would have been a better villain than me, he must have been an experiment since I smelled a scent of chemicals in him.

So from what they told me my name is Izuku Midoriya and its hasn't been that long since I have attended school. Mr.Aizawa guided me to my classroom and his students were looking at me.

"Midoriya has lost his memories due to his last incident so please don't bother him with questions, he doesn't remember." He said to his class. I turned to the door to leave and I was stopped by Mr.Aizawa's scarf gear. "Where do you think you're going, kid?"

"I'm going for a walk, I don't want to hang out with some 'wannabes' so I'm out." I said and then gripped his scarf and tightened me. "Fine." I walked to an empty seat and sat down. These kids are annoying, why are they looking at me?

After the class ended, I walked completely spaced out and appeared in front of the dorms. "How did I get here?" I walked in and the place was big. I can find my way around, I don't need these kids help.

After going around the building, I went inside the elevator and went to the second floor. It was definitely the guys dorm, I looked for my name on the door and saw two other guys name too. 'Karma Nagisa Midoriya', there names sound familiar. I went inside and my roommates weren't there. I took a shower and went to sleep.

~In dream~
Fire? Fireworks? Or perhaps explosions? I saw sparks of explosions, a blonde guy and two other guys. A kid that also had green hair was being beaten and bullied.
"Quirkless bastard."
"You are useless"
"A quirkless person like you can't be a hero."
The kids were saying and insulting the kid, I felt sad and I wanted to cry. "Stop Kacchan!" The kid cried. The blonde guy then punched the little boy on his face and he was left bleeding.
~End of Dream~

The blonde looked similar to Bakugo,why was he in my dream and who was that broccoli haired guy? I need answers, who am I? I got up from bed and tried to look for a notebook or something to write with, I didn't have anything in my bag just school supplies and clothes.

I noticed that my roommates didn't come to sleep and it was 4am already, did they even sleep here? I left my room quietly after wrapping a bandage on my arm to cover my tattoo and used the stairs to leave the dorm. I remembered that behind the dorms was a forest and decided to go there. I decided to get stronger to finally be able to leave this school and live by myself. I needed a job and find a hideout, soon my time of the month will approach and need to get stay far from these people.

After hard and none rest training until 7am I left the school to look for a notebook. After I found three notebooks that were plain looking I saw a sign that needed someone to work as a barista of a small cafe. I entered the cafe and walked towards a small young lady who was around 25. "Hello I saw your sign outside that you were hiring. Is the spot still available?" I asked

First she looked at me from top to bottom and said, "You're hired, since you are young and handsome you'll probably bring a lot of female customer's." I nodded and left the cafe to go back to UA.

If they find out I left the school without permission I'll probably get scolded by PresentMic until my ears bleed and become deaf. After I entered the school unnoticed I was going to class when All Might saw me. "Hey young Midoriya" he said with his usual smile, sometimes that smile that her always have creeps me out. "Hey All Might." I replied in a monotone voice.

"Are you getting used to school and your new friends yet?" He asked. I laughed lightly, "Friends, tsk, I'm not here to make friends." I walked passed him and walked to my room to write memories incase I forget them.

8/15
I woke up to find myself in an infirmary room and I half killed a student who tried to attack me (Katsuki Bakugo). After that I found out by heroes that I had enrolled to UA and was rescued by then a few weeks ago from Room X.
I dreamed of a miniature version of a blonde guy with bad temper named Bakugo. A green haired little crybaby who is quirkless is being bullied and beaten by the blonde. The green haired boy pleaded for the blonde guy to stop. He said, "Stop Kacchan"

I closed it and was looking for a place to hide this book, since I was rescued from Room X that means that there is a possibility that they may one day come for me. If that happens they will destroy this notebook that has my memories.

I found a small wooden box under my bed and opened it to find nothing. I placed my notebook inside and placed it on the back of the closet near the wall. It was a good hiding place because I don't think no one could see it with a glance or dare to put there hand in there.