Good Talk

Izuku POV
Today Mr. Aizawa told us about sport festival that will be held tomorrow, many obstacles, racing, competing groups and one on one combats. Of course Class 3E wouldn't be able to participate in the events but Mr.Aizawa told them they could learn a thing or two. Everyone in Class 1A were excited and riled up about winning and hopeful to get an opportunity for their internships.
"Midoriya, I'll like to speak with you in private." He said. I stood up and walked out of the class. "Midoriya you can't participate in the Sports Festival." He said. "Why?"
"Your situation is a bit special and we can't afford for Spades or anyone else to know you are here. Also because you still can't control yourself or your quirks yet, you'll get out of hand at a certain point we won't be able to stop you." I nodded agreeing with him and feeling a little upset about not being able to fight a few students.
Class ended and Bakugo came up to me, "I'm gonna beat you! You hear me Deku!" I smiled and said, "I'm not participating in the festival." He froze, "What! Why!"
I smirked, "Because I'm the best!" He cracked a few explosives at me and Kirishima holded him back. I stuck my tongue out at him and he was angry saying, "YOU DAMN NERD, GET BACK HERE!"
I went to my room and wrote on my journal:

9/2

Bakugo Katsuki seemed to have been someone I knew way before I was taken by Spades. He seemed to miss a lot the kid from before but I am not that person anymore. Today their is a sports festival and I can't participate because of Spades, who is probably looking for me. I will give Revovery Girl one of my green pill's so she can examine it and hopefully make more for me. I keep having dreams of a blonde boy named Kacchan who bullies this green haired boy, but the green haired boy never gives up and follows Kacchan. What is it with the kid that he always follows the bully?

I placed my journal in the box and took out the metal circular pill container and took out a pill and closed it back up. I put the pill in my pocket and went to Recovery Girl. "Oh hey Midoriya, what brings you here? Are you injured again?" She asked. "No, I'm okay. I came to ask you a favor." I said and she sat down on her chair and listened to me.
"Well, this pill actually is a bit special and it helps me suppress something that is inside of me. I have to take these once a month and I only have a few. So could you do me the favor and examine this and make a few more, please?"
She nodded and I handed it to her, "So what does it suppress?" She asked and I didn't want to tell her but I answered her, "A quirk that isn't needed." She seemed full of questions again but she didn't ask more. "How long will it take you to examine it?" I asked and she said, "Since you say it is a special pill then one or two days, I'll let you know when I'm done." I nodded and left her to do her things.
I came passed Todoroki, he never really talked much to his classmates but he wasn't something that I really observed attentively until today. Our eyes met and when I looked into his eyes I could feel something familiar in him. His eyes are full of pain and hatred towards someone, I unconsciously said "Good luck on the festival, Todoroki."
I walked away and I heard him call me, "Wait!" I turned around a little embarrased about what I said but I dont think he noticed. "I wanted to asked you this for a while." He said and he continued, "Are you All Might's love child?"
"Huh?"
"When you fighted in USJ, your speed and strength is the same as All Might's. You must know Endeavor, my father has been the NO. 2 hero forever now." He said. "My old man will do anything to advance his position. Since he knew that he couldn't surpass All Might with his own power he devised a plan. A quirk marriage." My eyes widened, so that's why his eyes show full of hatred, he hates his dad. "All he wanted was a slake of his own thirst and raise a hero to rise above All Might. In my memories my mom was always crying. She told me that my left side is ugly, and she dumped boiling water on me." Oh so that's why he has that scar.
"The reason I'm aiming to beat you is as a personal triumph. I won't use my shitty old man's quirk. I'll become number #1 without needing to. If you are somehow connected to All Might then I will defeat you." His expression was full of anger. I again acted without thinking and patted his head. "Is this some kind of pity you are showing me, Midoriya!" He yelled full of anger.
"Of course not, it's not pity, it's me saying you did good." He flinched. "What?" He asked. I layed my hand down, "You know, most kids would have already broken down if they live what you did, but you...you stayed strong till the end. You continued to stay sane to become a hero although you hate Endeavor, you refused your fire quirk because of that. The scars a person has, shows how much they have been through and you, you should never forget you are a hero...a hero who has been through hard times and made it stronger than ever." He seemed surprised. I smiled with a little sadness, "I'm telling you, you did a good job in not becoming a villian and for staying strong. You are a hero."
Those were the words that I wanted to hear so badly when I was waiting and waiting handling immense torturing for the heroes to come and rescue me but....no one was there to keep me sane, nobody came, I was alone going crazy every second while those heroes did nothing. I lost my mind and every memory that I had forgotten would be the death of me if I remember. I am no longer a sane human being, I am a monster that can not be saved from this darkness.