Lecture

Aizawa POV
The kid hasn't woken up for 3 days and he isn't in a good condition. I had woken up the same day I was injured and was told that I just needed rest for a couple days. Mr.Karsuma had few injuries but he was recovering fast which was good. Recovery girl said that Midoriya was likely to not survive once he wakes up since his body was shutting down slowly and that his body wouldn't have enough energy for handle the pain.
The class was going as normal but there has been problem with both classes since they don't get along. My students had asked me multiple times how Midoriya got here and his background but I dodged the questions. I arrived to class and there was another fight between classes, and I had enough of it so I left.

Nagisa POV
The classroom has been silent ever since the incident in the school facility and a couple of arguments between classes. A couple of our students were injured since they couldn't defend themselves towards people who were more advanced then them and they had to take a day off to rest. Miss Irina doesn't come out of her room and sometimes goes to Mr.Karasuma's room to check on him.
I'm guessing she really got attached to the green haired boy that she is now affected by it. Class was starting but our classes began to glare at each other and started arguing. "If it wasn't for your crappy security system, everyone would have avoided getting injured." Okajima said.
"Yeah, our classmates were injured because you couldn't do your hero work properly."Muramatsu added. Class 1A didn't say anything but they were glaring at us. "You are just a bunch of spoiled kids that don't even now any better. I don't even understand how you freaks are allowed to kill Korosensei, this is our mission. You don't even need the money!" Terasaka yelled.
"We are tired of listening to your insults! The only thing you do is bark and let anyone manipulate you. We suffered injuries too but do we complain about it? Just leave us alone!" Mina yelled. I guess everyone has a limit to how much someone can take. I was about to stop them when Karma put his hand in front of me telling me to not intervene.
"You wanna fight!" Mimura yelled and the whole the majority of Class 1A stood up and glared at him. "Can you shut your mouth! Have any of your teachers not taught you the basics of self-control!" Jirou yelled. The class fell silent when we felt a gust of wind enter the classroom.
"That's enough everyone." Kororsensei said with a sense of anger. We had never heard him talk like that even when he was mad for all the bad things we did. "What did I do wrong?" He said and everyone looked at him confused. "Have I not taught you well?" He asked and Nakamura stood up. "You didn't do anything wrong Korosensei."
"There is a quote that says 'Attitude reflects leadership' I am your teacher and thus I am in charge of showing you how to behave. I have obviously failed at some point for half of my class to insult and the other half doing nothing to defend what's unfair. I thought I had taught you to be polite even when you are angry, to smile when things aren't going your way but I can see now that the message hasn't come through." Korosensei said in disappointment.
Iida stood up "Sir, we-" Korosensei stood him from saying anything and looked at Class 1A "Although your teachers aren't giving you the attention and help you deserve and need. You have not held any prejudice against Class 3E, even after finding out they are labelled as good for nothing troublemakers being trained to become assassins and most of you even in the face of ridicule have stayed polite this entire week." Korosensei turned to us, "As for you all, you have complained although this school has given you food and shelter and not once have you thanked them. You have been saved and protected by these young heroes but not once have you thanked them, although they also feared for their lives and their friends they did the best they could to keep you safe and even a student of their class is in critical condition for sacrificing their life for you. In our dimension you complained about those students at the bottom of the mountains and then be so hypocritical as to act in the same way as them."

3rd POV
Class 3E all looked down to our desk, what he was saying was true they have become the people they swore to never become. Not once have they thanked the people in this school for their hospitality or for how they saved the when they could have just left to save themselves. Irina came in the classroom but she didn't look happy. She had the same expression when she found out that Mr.Karsuma wasn't the one to buy her the flowers for her birthday and when they didn't get along with her when she first arrived to their school from their dimension. Something was wrong and it wasn't good, were all our teachers disappointed in them?
She stood in front of the class and gave them an expressionless face while she spoke, "I came to announce that unfortunately your classmate Izuku Midoriya will not be able to make it through the morning." Some of the students of Class 1A were starting to cry.
"May you tell us more about his condition." Iida asked. "Your school nurse told me that his body was shutting down and because of his injuries he would not be able to survive once we wakes up. If you would like to see him, there will only be one person allowed at a time and the visit hour is until midnight" After what she said she left with Korosensei out of the classroom.
Bakugo for the first time didn't bother or cursed anyone and the others didn't bother him since they arent in the mood to even speak about the situation. The group of girls in 1A left the classroom to visit Midoriya and after two hours they came back. They didn't understand why they cried so much and felt sad for a guy who never cared to talk or interact with them as a class. They saw him as a outcast and arrogant but he was still their classmate who would die saving someone. They also thought of him as dangerous guy, just like Bakugo.