Villain Again

Midoriya POV
We have been enhancing our quirks since yesterday, I monitored them and kept a close eye on a few. I went in the forest to try using 6 quirks at the same time but I only managed to use 5. I was thinking of the dreams I had these nights and it has been distracting me a bit. I also have been seeing class 3E in my dreams and they seem to be in the beach of some sort having a good time.
We all worked hard and it was eating time but as usual I didn't eat but Todoroki and Bakugo shoved it in my mouth. I was muching on some meat and I noticed that one of the pussycat's was looking at me.
The class decided to do a courage test game while a few went with Aizawa for punishment. "Watch the kids." He said as he glanced at me. "I'm not their dad, you are." I huffed. I stood up and Todoroki asked me where I was going, "I'm going to walk." I responded. I went through a pathway and used my super sense to find the fiesty boy.
"Hey brat!" I yelled and he flinched. "H-how did you find me?" He asked. "My nose is very sensitive." I answered. "What are you, a dog?" He said with a smirk. 'He really knows how to piss someone off.' I said to myself as I sat down. "You are all losers, getting hyped up about stretching your quirks is pathetic. You are even worse as you went all the way into the forest trying to act all cool with such sorry ass power." I frowned.
"You should quit acting like a brat or you will regret it." I said making him mad. "And what do you know! I bet you had such a easy life full of heroes and a perfect family!" He yelled. "I didn't.." he froze as he noticed my serious expression. "I was kidnapped right after I turned 6 by villains. I was locked up and tortured for years. Is that a easy and happy life?" I said and I could see that I had captured his attention. "I'm not here because I want to be a hero, I'm here with these wannabe's because I am being supervised to not hurt anyone." He was confused. "You? Hurt someone, yeah right." He laughed.
"I am far more dangerous than you can imagine. Being brainwashed into a villain is something...like a worst nightmare. I only do what I see is better while ignoring what other's may think, for now." We talked for a small while and suddenly I felt a pain in body and my chest started to glow. "W-whats wrong?" Kouta asked as I was panting. I looked into the forest and my eyes widened to see black smoke, I roared loudly into the sky causing night birds to wake up and fly away. "This should alert them." I said as I hoped that the roar would alert Aizawa and the pussycats. "We have to go." I said as I turned to look at Kouta and my eyes widened when I saw a giant man.
I pulled Kouta behind me, "That roar was amazing, you must be Subject 137 or Midoriya Izuku as your little friend's call you. Reaper has been anxious to see you." He smiled and I recognized him as Muscular. "It should be fun seeing Reaper's pet bleed." He laughed and he launched at me. I could barely stop his attack, he was stronger than me. I looked into his eyes and copied his quirk, I need at least 3 minutes to completely copy his strength and upgrade it. "How strong! Why don't you return home with your master and with the villains, you could be a strong ally like you used too." He said as I stepped back to catch some my breath.
"I will never go back to that psycho." I used telekinesis to raise the crushed rocks like Uraraka did in the sports festival, I dropped them on top of Muscular along with wind pressure. He groaned and I took the opportunity to make illusions and he started going crazy attacking my classmate illusions. I joined my strength with his that I copied to launch a powerful punch that defeated him. I was regenerating from my broken arms as I panted, "I'm still not that strong yet." I muttered and held the crying Kouta who tried to help a few moments ago and managed to activate his quirk. "H-how are you still alive?" he asked and I smirked. "Because I'm a God, brat. I should go help the other's now." I said as I tried using my speed but I collapsed on the floor. "What God would collapse!? Hey stop trying to move, you can't handle anymore!" He cried and I shook my head. "I have to get you to safety and warn the others that Bakugo is the goal. I have to keep moving as long as this body can save them all." I slowly stood up exhausted and carried Kouta, I saw Aizawa and handed Kouta to him.
"Why are you so beat up?" He asked shocked as I spit out blood. "They are after Bakugo and me, I'll go bring the kids to safety but I can't guarantee that I won't kill." I warned and he hugged him. "Do what you have to do but come back alive, that's an order." He said and I smiled. "YES SIR!"

I quickly ran as I told one of the Pussycat's that Kouta was safe

I quickly ran as I told one of the Pussycat's that Kouta was safe. "They are after the pomeranian!" She announced for the pomeranian to not fight and I can imagine him getting angry.
I bumped into Shouji who was badly injured and saw that Tokoyami was losing control of his shadow. "Lets use that loud pomeranian to light up the place for our bird guy." I said as I told him the plan and it was working, I was making loud sounds to lure him to Bakugo and Todoroki. I killed moonfish as he wouldn't stop trying to harm the others, I quickly did it without the students noticing. Bakugo managed to turn Tokoyami to normal, I transformed into a big wolf to carry everyone.
I stepped on Toga and took Uraraka and Asui with me. Someone was near so I quickly ran to the facility but suddenly I felt lighter. "They got Bakugo and Todoroki!" Tokoyami yelled and I growled and used my sonic bark to make Sako drop two glass pearls and fall from the tree he was hiding in. Asui managed to grab both of them and I quickly ran, blue flames tried to stop me but I jumped over it as I used a shield to protect the students from the fire heat. I transformed back to human and continued to shield the students behind me with a barrier.
I ran and used up a lot of energy and used multiple quirks, "Let us out, Midoriya! We can fight!" Shouji yelled and I turned around to face them. "I can't do that." I didn't want to see these kids die, I don't want to see anymore deaths of young people.
"Incredible! To think that Reaper's pet can be this powerful, we surely need to bring Spades to our side." The villains said and I glared at them. An electric current stung my body and disactivated my barrier as I was distracted. They grabbed Asui and took the pearls that contained Bakugo and Todoroki.
'No! STOP, LEAVE THEM ALONE!' my mind was screaming to react. The students tried to fight but I used my fire to stop them as I turned to smile at them evily. "M-Midoriya?" They questioned. "It was good while it lasted but it's time for me to go." I said as I walked towards the villains who smiled contently. "Y-you are a villain?" They asked and my smiled widened making them tremble in fear, "Well of course, why else would I stick with such snooby wannabe heroes? You're such pathetic kids who want to show off, none of you will be able to become great heroes as long as I'm alive." I said and they really looked terrified.
I could see Aizawa coming and I grinned, "Goodbye dear classmates." Me and the villains walked to the portal and I fell unconscious as someone hit the back of my neck. 'I don't care if they think of me as a villain as long as I make sure these two get back to the hero world.'

Aizawa POV
Me and the Class 1B teacher went to bring the others kids and I noticed that they had very few injuries but were unconscious as if something protected or healed them. My first thought was Midoriya, I saw a few villains that were slained and killed on the ground. I went back to the facility to see that my students were on the floor crying saying that Midoriya was a traitor that helped the villains take Bakugo and Todoroki. My eyes widened as I looked for the three boys but they were gone, I didn't and wouldn't believe that Midoriya betrayed us without a reason.
The last time we talked before today he said that Reaper was coming. I took the kids back to Ua and explained to them the history of Midoriya, some took his side but other's didn't. When I told the teachers, All Might automatically said that he knew Midoriya would betray us as it was in his blood. "He isn't a traitor!" Kouta yelled. The pussycats told us that we should bring him with us since he would be safer in UA and I'm currently taking care of him while they are in the hospital recovering. "Young Izumi, Midoriya has betrayed the school. I don't know if he brainwashed you but he is a dangerous villain and that is the truth." All Might said. "He is not!" Kouta defended, "Why would a villain save me if he was planning on betraying?" He asked as tears fell. Kouta for some reason took Midoriya's side even after knowing about his past. "TO ME HE IS A REAL HERO!" He cried and I smiled. "He's right, I'm sure Midoriya had a reason to take the villains side. It could have been an order from Reaper or he must have went to give us his location to save them." I defended and took Kouta with me. "That loser better come back." Kouta mumbled and I patted his back. "He will, I know he will."