Hosu City

Izuku POV
I was put in detention for a whole day and was released the day that my classmates were going to their job training. I had to stay under house arrest with Class 3E in school.
During their break they either talked secretly or did combat training. They improved a lot but they lack real combat and experience of fear.
I felt a gust of wind behind me, "How you been doing, Korosensei?" I asked and he sat down next to me. "I've been doing great, how about you Midoriya?"
"The same as usual being a trouble maker." I responded. He was silent which was weird and it suddenly clicked, "So you know?"
He panicked, "M-Mid-dori-ya, w-what do y‐you mean?" His feelings aren't easy to hide since the color changes, "Well, it's not like I would be able to hide it for long. It was just a matter of time before you all knew. Just like you Korosensei, your story is rather interesting." I said and he stayed quiet.
"Geez, Korosensei don't give me that silent aura. I had a few dreams and found out, I guess it's a bonus when I somehow bring you here." I stood up and stretched, he spoke, "That day when you asked, did it hurt, do you still want the answer?"
"No I prefer not too, from how it looks I can guess it wasn't a nice experience." I said and walked towards Class 3E that were getting on my nerves with there crappy skills.
"Hey you losers!" I yelled and everyone glared at me. "Yeah I like those eyes of yours, let me teach you something since you already know about me." They gave me a surprised look.
"I'll teach you how to kill." I smiled and they got excited.

Nagisa POV
After learning from Midoriya the whole day we only managed to hit him one time but it was a good experience. We all finished showering and went to the living room to watch a movie but the news were on.
Midoriya was staring at it and looking at a few papers, "What are you looking at Midoriya?" I asked.
"I'm looking where those other losers went for job training. Mr.Aizawa told me not to go out but I think I will need to do that." I was confused and I saw the news of a hero killer attacking heroes.
"Wait isn't that Iida's brother?" I asked and Midoriya looked up, he clenched his jaw "That idiot must have went to Hosu City to get revenge. He will get killed." He quickly stood up and left the papers on the couch. He went in the elevator and two minutes later he had his hero costume on.
"Hey Midoriya where are you going! You can't leave!" I yelled. "Nagisa, cover me if a teacher comes and asked for me. I'll come back before midnight!" He left running at full speed and a few of my classmates asked what was going on.

Midoriya POV
I shapeshifted into an eagle to quickly make it to Hosu City, Todoroki told me that his brother was in the hospital and a few of his classmates were worried about him. When i saw the papers in Mr.Aizawa's office and the news the pieces connected. That idiot will get himself killed.
I saw smoke coming from a few buildings, my eyes widened when I saw new modified Nomu's attacking.
One with wings saw me and made a bird sound, I took my katana out of stabbed its brain. After I took down that Nomu, I don't want to appear in the cameras since a lot of reporters are recording everything around the area. Thankfully my costume was improved, my last costume was a rip off being torn down in less than a minute. It was still the same but at least my mask won't fall unless it breaks.

 It was still the same but at least my mask won't fall unless it breaks