Silent Night Talk

Izuku POV
It has been two whole days that Class 3E have been trying to attack me by surprise, none of them have been able to lay a single attack on me. It's getting pretty boring so once in a while I try to make an opening for them to attack but they still aren't able. They have skills and very few have really put up a fight but Nagisa gave up when he almost had me. He really is an interesting assassin, I can even say he can be a natural assassin if he is trained by a good instructor.
I finished helping Nagisa with his school work and went downstairs to see what to do before going to bed. I saw everyone in Class 1A in the living room laughing and talking, Kirishima noticed me and said, "Hey Mido-bro, you wanna play UNO with us?" He asked and the girls waited for me to answer. What the hell is UNO? "No, I'm good." I said and they all seemed disappointed. I left the dorm to take a walk as usual, and started thinking about unnecessary and unanswered questions that I have to never remember about myself. The more I know about my past, the harder it will be for me to continue living. There is a reason for me to have lost my memories, and I'll keep it that way.

Kirishima POV
I saw Midoriya leave the dorm, I frowned and we all started to play UNO except Bakugo and a few others. "Don't you think that Midoriya is always trying to keep his distance from us? It's like he doesn't mind being alone." Uraraka said.
"Well don't you think that, that part of him is charming and mysterious. He gives a vibe of a lone wolf which I find very attractive." Mina said and the rest of the girls agreed. Since when has Midoriya become so popular? "Do you all think Midoriya is single?" She asked and the girls suddenly were in there own little world talking and asking themselves about Midoriya.
I turned to Bakugo who seemed to be in space, "Baku-bro you alright there?" I asked. He flinched and said, "Mind your business shitty hair." I laughed, he always hates when I catch him in his thoughts.
Mineta pulled out a red number 1 down and said, "To be honest I was scared of Midoriya when he first started school. He had this vibe like he would kill us in a snap of fingers." Kaminari seemed quiet then usual, "Hey Kaminari what do you think of Midoriya?" I asked and he said, "A viper" His voice seemed to have changed for a moment, "What?" I asked. "Oh, sorry I was lost in my thoughts. I think Midoriya is a very mysterious person full of secrets I guess." He said while smiling and scratching the back of his neck. I think it was only my imagination.
Bakugo stood up and went outside of the dorm, he must want to get fresh air. The class finished playing by Momo winning the match, a few started getting sleepy and went to sleep. I stayed in the living room for a while before going to my room.

Izuku POV
It was already late so I decided to go back to the dorm, I'll look for a place tomorrow since I earned enough money with a few jobs that I did for different people. I saw the explosive boy outside against the brick wall of the dorm, he must not have learn his lesson.
"Deku." He said but his tone was a little different, more calm than usual and I grew an angry tick mark remembering how he called me, "Don't call me that." I glared at him and he wasn't in his usual angry expression, he looked frustrated.
"What do you want?" I asked and he stayed silent for a moment. He seemed to what to speak but it's as if he was choking on his words. He looked down to the floor with his fist clenched tightly, he finally spoke but it seems like the only word he could say was, "Why?" I titled my head in confusion, why what? "Bakugo, are you alright?" He flinched but I didn't understand why, is he really okay?
"I think you should go back in and get some sleep, you don't look okay." I said and he stayed silent and didn't move. I sighed and sat down on the concrete stair, I patted the side next to me for him to sit down and he grumbled but he seated himself down.
We stayed silent without talking all night and the lights from the dorms all seemed to have turned off, everyone must have went to sleep. "What happened to you?" He asked in a low voice. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You...changed." I dont know if I did know him from my past years way before being in Room X but he seemed to have missed the kid that he knew. That kid must have been a very crazy one to have a friend like Bakugo, but that kid is dead. I'm not that kid anymore, I'm a different person now.
I sighed and ruffled his spiky hair, "You-" he was angry at first but he seemed to not hate it so he let me. His hair was spiky and hard but I wanted to keep playing with it, it seemed familiar somehow. "We should get to bed, it's getting late." We went in and we didn't say a word to each other again. Nagisa and Karma were sound asleep and I was getting sleepy too.