It's Morphin Time

Here's the Power Rangers series ranking. It was something 9, 10 year old me got into, I still watch it to this day and I'm basically turning into Aisling by ranting about my obsessions. But it's alright and it's different from the normal tag. To clarify I have not seen any of the older seasons in ages, I'm going off of memory from my younger self's thoughts/what I think now. The rank is mostly off of how much I enjoyed the series as a whole. I'm also splitting this into two parts because this has gotten longer than I thought it would be. Part one is bottom ten (technically eleven because of the new season, but I wasn't sure where to rank it officially just yet) and part two is top ten.

Side note for anyone new, the term "seasons" really refers to the different series within PR. I know it's weird but that's how it works. "Era" is different groupings the fandom has put the different series in, so the first four are Zordon era, post would be the following four, Disney (yes you heard right) being the next seven I believe and the other two you can look up if you want. Also keep in mind that I've only seen the tv shows and movies. I don't read comic books.

Spoiler alert! This is your final warning!

0: Dino Fury
4/10

So far I don't know what to tell you. New season on the block, sometimes it's 50/50, then when it actually starts to get good it crash lands back down to a no twice as fast. Theme song is another remix of the original, which has been going on for years now. In the past was alright but it time move. The bad guy which I already forgot the name too looks a lot like a villain from Mystic Force. The backstory is literally DC all over again yet it still has its small differences. I love call backs as much as the next person and with BM it worked well somehow. The colors this season....usually green is a dude, right? This season it's a girl. I have nothing against it, it's just weird when a certain thing has been set for over twenty years. There have been a few cases where there have been color switches where yellow has been a dude (which makes sense because before PR came to the US and airing in Japan, MMPR's yellow was a dude but when it came to the US yellow was changed to a girl) blue and or white has been a girl few times. But further along the episode it's revealed that they're siblings and it oddly works because green and black sort of alternate between seasons (with a few rare occasions). Also the girls get this skirt when their costume but the green ranger tore off hers, I loved it. It was a nice nod those who understand the deeper meaning behind that. I thoroughly enjoyed one line where Amber asked Ollie "what else they get" upon becoming Rangers and his answer being "if you watch the news, zords." Not sure if that's breaking forth wall or not but I loved it. They also (finally) brought back teleporting which hasn't been used since the Zordon era days. Speaking of those two it's a low key ship. But it's hard to say if anything will actually happen. If I were to officially rank it at the rate it's going now I'd want to make it either dead last or second place. But due to certain seasons this one would make third place. However there's still time for that to drastically change.

1: Ninja Steal
0/10

If I could erase one season for canon this would be the one (and that's saying something if you've seen mega force). Will say Brody working on the bad guys ship since he was captured as a kid and escaped was nice. And ok a white female ranger was cool but also confusing because that's only ever happened once in the past but it didn't work out that well. Having Hailey and Calvin as a couple since episode one, and have hints that they've been dating before these events started was what I loved the most. But it wasn't shown that much. Keep it G for the kids. I think it was also cool having the ninja stars choose their owner. Being chosen by the power has only happened like three or four times. Oh and the sixth ranger of the team is actually Brody's long lost brother who is a singer and takes a break to go to high school. Victor and Monty are just awful. They're not bullies, but they're idiots. Crossover episode was interesting....More past Rangers which was cool. Did not like the fact there are now different AUs for shows and the whole different world thing throws me off. I originally thought the RMP universe was its own world and everything else was within the same time line because there have been crossovers without portals to jump dimensions (I hate it). Barely remember anything from this series. (Side note later on I somehow found out that the dude who played Calvin was apart of the closing cast of Newsies on Broadway)