Tik Tagged

I know I know. The name for this tag is kinda dumb, but it's funny. Anyways, I've been tagged by PineapplesAndPapes. Thanks for tagging me! It's been months since I've done one of these, so let's see how this turns out.

1: Do I have a crush?

That's still a big, fat nope.

2: what's my middle name?

Therese.

3:  What's my height?

I am 5'2.

4: what's my eye color?

Brown.

5: Last time I cried.

I have no idea. So that's a good thing.

6:Biggest fear.

My friends hate me and I'm gonna be a single Pringle forever.

7: Last song I listened too.

Last Friday Night by Katy Perry.

8: Last person I texted.

My dad asking what the score was for a game a few days ago.

9: Favorite app

TikTok, Pinterest, Wattpad, Candy Crush, and Cooking Craze are a few of my favorites.

10: If you could live in any decade (not just the 1900s you can go further than that) which one would you live in?

Kind of a double answer to this one. One of them is to go back to the 1950s. I know that's kind of typical but I just really love that time. And also because I'm a hopeless romantic. Dates back then were so much more thought out.

My second choice is the 1890s  just so I could be a Newsie (or a girlsie if you will) But that's a no brainer for a hardcore fansie.

11: Where would you want to live when you lived in that decade?

Well...for the 1890s, obviously New York. For the 1950s, probably somewhere in a suburb. I don't really care what state that much.

12: What decade do you think you fit in with the most?

Umm....I dunno. I mean, the 2000s was my childhood and the 2010s was my more memorable years. But besides that I really have no idea.

13: Who is someone in history who you would like to meet. (Fictional characters count too?)

Newsies....I mean, some of them are real. Davey Race, Mush, and Kid Blink are the few newsies who actually in the movie and musical. Theres also Nelly Bly. I think she'd be a cool person to meet.

14: If you could make one historical trend come back what would it be? (Try to make this before you were born and try to make it one that's current because let's be honest, trends from the 70s and 80s are pretty popular right now)

Saddle shoes(?) which are form the 50s if you didn't know. I think those are kinda cute.

15: If you could take one person (fictional or none fictional) to your decade, who would would you take?

I have zero clue. And believe me I though about this for a few minutes. I couldn't think of anything. But I love the idea of this question.

Ok that about wraps up the tag. I'm supposed to tag 20 people, but we all know how well I am a tagging. So let's just see how this goes.

JustABroadwayGirl

BriannaTheBWayGirl

DaWoildIsYerErster3

randomnewsie

fansieforever

ShyTheatreKid

always_the_flood

Broadway_Nerd8

jellicles-

-OnceUponaDime

doodledoodlee

smosh_fam

That's only ten. But like I said before, I'm not good at getting to the number of tags. No one has to do this if they don't want too!