Ready? Ready!

Welcome to part two! Note that was hard ranking these last few shows because these are some top tire seasons in my opinion. Not to worry, there's a few fan favorites in here, you if you're new to PR then you're getting the full experience-ish. Speaking of fan favorites here's one right now!

11: Time Force
10/10

Set in the year 3000 the time force team are police officers of sorts - not yet Rangers - but Alex is. THERE WAS A FREAKING ENGAGEMENT WITH ALEX AND GEN! But Alex dies, Ransik escapes to the past and the time force team gets fire.  I believe Gen drags Katie Trip and Lucas to get Ransik back. Yet another show that got dark at times. I loved Nadira's character development near the ending. She has such a huge change of heart when she realizes her father's ways aren't the best. Her and Lucas are cute, though the road getting there was interesting/hilarious due to some misunderstanding. I will say the crossover felt sort of rushed looking back on it. The plot twist when Alex is alive and rejoins the team had me screaming at this little idiot. Wes (who the team meets in 2001 and becomes the red ranger) is the better leader. Like hello, you don't ruin the teams chemistry. Also yes, the main ship of this show was Wes and Jen. There were hints they liked each other, some jealous moments, and the love reveal AH. Highly recommend this one.

12: Samurai
8.2/10

And this was the first show new show I watched, and it still holds a special place in my heart. It's cool how the team's parents were the Samurai team before them and got the power passed down to them when the time came. Jayden's big secret had me on such an edge for TWO YEARS. He's not supposed to be the red ranger - like what? He and his sister were separated so Lauren could go learn the sealing symbol to cast away Master Xandred because when their father did it would only last for so long. The team has such a great mix. Jayden being the leader who slowly learns that all work and no play isn't the best. Focused Kevin. Goofy Mike and Antonito. Sweet Mia and Emily. The fact Mia is the worst cook but the team spares her feelings is hilarious. Some decent backstories and character development. Mike and Emily was my shipping awaking. It was subtle/obvious they liked each other, some cute moments that had me screaming and yeah...they're a completely different rant and this is long enough as it is. There were a few specials....I enjoyed the first Christmas episode. It was a nice looking back via Emily's POV. The Clash of Red....oh gosh. Younger me did not understand anything at all, but once I saw RPM and went back to it....so many questions. Why is Scott the only one there, and why is he in his suit all the time? My mind is telling me it's because he's unsure if the air is breathable but I could be wrong.

13: Mystic Force
9/10

To put it in simpler terms this is basically the Harry Potter of PR. With that being said, it wasn't one of my favorites when I first watched it, but when I went back to it I loved it more than I realized. It has it's good creepy moments since that's sort of the tone of the whole show. This new guy comes to a town called Briarwood (I think that's how it's spelt) and the rest of the team all work in a record shop. Also the series where blue is a girl and yellow is a dude. I'm not sure what happens to gather them together in the first place, I just know the mentor leads them into the magical world to fulfill a prophecy. I went back to watch what happened and I'm only now noticing that when we first meet the team, they're not already wearing their given colors. Usually they'd already be wearing said color to help the audience know who will be who later on. That's a pretty cool detail. I don't remember much, I know there's a lot to do with family plot twist. There's was legit a whole family, mom dad kid everything who didn't know of each other until the last few episodes. More good plot twist, cute little ship, and....that's about it. I Promise this is one of my top favorites I just can't seem to remember much of it, and it's driving me crazy.