Feister's playlist

As promised the title says it all. I don't know why Feister's was more of a struggle to make compared to Brooklyn's seeing as she's been around longer. But any who here it is. Same concept as the previous playlist, the order tells a story. Similar songs stay close to each other then slowly change into a new meaning.

1: Just Like Fire, By P!NK.

Random headcanon time. We all know Feister isn't exactly the type of girl to be showing off her singing talents, however, she does rap because in her words "rapping is just talking quickly". Thus she raps the bridge when she's in the mood for it. But anyways....this is the first spot since it's often stated Feister is like fire in some ways. So yeah.

2: What the Hell, By Avril Lavigne.

This is about freeing yourself in a different way-ish. The hints are in these lines. The Feister you all know and love wasn't always a little walking ball of rage. She was shy and quiet and almost like what Brooklyn is. But when she came into the newsie life all her pent up emotions burst, making her who she is today. Now she doesn't care what people think about her and instead just does what she wants.

All my life I've been good
But now I'm thinking, "What the hell"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care aboutIf you love me, if you hate me
You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good
But, now what the hell

I highlighted "you can't save me" because in her mind she doesn't need to be "saved" but deep down we all know she doesn't mind that much if Mush is the one doing the saving.

3: Power, By Little Mix

Basically girl power. More rapping and just an overall a Feister song.

4: What Kind of Girl, By Cimorelli.

As promised here's the explanation for Feister's half. Unless you already gave it a listen and were able to put two and two together. BUT me being me I'm still giving a run down because I can and no one can stop me.

I've been wanting you since way before this summer
Let's get this straight, I'm not a game, I'm not a number
And if you can't step up, you can't get yourself together
Then you can find yourself a different lover

Cause I aim for the bullseye and I don't miss
I blew out the candles and I got my wish
But I, I didn't think you'd turn out like this
You say that you like me, you think I'm so fine
But if you want me you're gonna have to try
Cause I'm getting so bored
Like what kind of girl do you take me for?

If you want me, show me, love me, know me
Don't just think I'll keep this going
I'm sweet like sugar but I'm cold as ice
I'll be gone like the summertime, you better think twice