This or That

I was once again tagged by the lovey aislingkiley thanks for tagging me!

Well, here we go

1: catching fireflies or butterflies

Fireflies. I've caught butterflies before, and honestly it looks\sounds so much fun to catch fireflies.

2: old photo album or vinyl collection

Probably old photo album, my parents have tones of those and when my mom looks through them I'm usually looking too.

3: Full moon or solar eclipse

Solar eclipse. I see tones of full moons so it'll be cool to see a solar eclipse sometime.

4: telescope or kaleidoscope

I've used both before. But I'd probably go with telescope. I love looking at the stars in the summer time so yeah.

5: Fate or coincidence

Coincidence. Idk, that sounds more realistic then fate.

6: nostalgic type writer or messy handwriting

So either way I'd be wasting paper?

But I'd have to go with type writer. Idk why, but I just always wanted to use one. I've seen tones and played around with one, but never actually typed on it.

7: Free as the wind or strong as the earth.

Free as the wind. It just sounds like a lot of fun.

8: field of flowers or galaxy of starts

Galaxy of starts. I've always loved start gazing and trying to find the different constellation.

Ok now to tag five people. Do I even have five people to tag? Let's see

meghan12845

BeckyMerari1808

BroadwayBabe3

doodledoodlee

And

thebookwormchameleon

You don't have to do this if you really don't want too.

Ok that's it for this tag. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!