Brook's Books Podcast: Episode 2

Same concept as the previous episode. Written as a script. This is more for fun/laughs so some spelling mistakes may occur. Don't own newsies or anything that may be mentioned. Just OCs and the plot line. Enjoy and as always book spoilers ahead.
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

*music fades in*

CANT YOU SEE THAT IM THE ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU BEEN HERE ALL ALONG SO WHY CANT YOU SEE....YOU BELONG WITH ME...

Brooklyn: you belong with me and welcome back to a brand new episode of Brook's Books Podcast! I'm your host Brooklyn and back by popular demand are Mush, Feister and Albert. Today's topic of convo is The Cheat Sheet!

Nathan and Bree have been best friends since high school, and they both have a little crush on the other, but haven't crossed that yard. Nathan is the star quarter back for the la sharks and Bree runs a no profit ballet studio. Going back to the whole crush not crossing the fifty yard line, upon saying a bit too much while drunk in a bathroom to a reporter, Nathan and Bree start a fake relationship. In the midst of all this, Nathan takes the opportunity to cross the just friends zone. Does he make the touchdown or will he be stuck in the sideline. Thoughts?

Albert: I think your football slang could use some work.

He said in a plan voice

Brooklyn: sighs Albert I was referring to the book, not my intro

Albert: oh. Then in that case this was very lighthearted, some cringe moments, but in a good way, though I feel like the last chapter should've been cut in half. The wedding should've been the epilogue or the book could've ended with the playoff game. It felt rushed if you ask me. Or is unfinished the better term?

Brooklyns mind: how come Al spitting out bookish thoughts is making me feel some type of way?

Feister: Brooklyn you ok? You're kinda staring.

Brooklyn: yeah fine, it's just umm....kinda hot in here.

Mush, Feister and Albert look at her like she's grown two heads because they're in the basement underneath a vent that's currently blasting cold air.

Albert: *smirks and subtly flexs his arms*

Feister: yeah so anyways I have to say I really connected with Bree in chapter 1 and screamed during chapter 3 when it's revealed Nathan has feelings for her. The way I mentally slapped my face at these two is unreal

Albert: and now you know how we all felt with you and Mush

Feistier: oh shut up! We aren't talking about me and Mush did brains we're taking about The Cheat Sheet.

Mush: speaking of the cheat sheet -

Brooklyn: there's no "speaking of" we are talking about the cheat sheet

Mush: I meant the romance cheat sheet the guys come up with! That's the best part in the entire book. End of story

Feister: can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Mush brains. It is funny. Especially when Bree enters and tries to figure out what they're doing

Albert: yeah ok that part was fun but what about the magazine anniversary thingy when she rips the life sized poster. Talk about embarrassing