Two for One Part 2

Another no rule tag? Is that even possible? Turns out the answer is yes! For this one I was tagged by PineapplesAndPapes. Thanks for the tag! I always love getting to do these! Not much else to say since I've said a lot in part 1. So, let's get into this.

1: What's my real age?

Well....there was a question like this in the past and I think I gave it away, but it was awhile ago, so whatever that was it's the wrong answer now. I'm over 16 and have my permit. Take that which ever way you want.

2: What's my  biggest nightmare?

See the thing is I don't typically get nightmares, it's always weird dreams, or that falling feeling. I don't dream much either. Life wise, I guess being alone forever is one. Being a failure in life is another.

3: What's my most significant wish?

To find true love that lasts. Actually getting somewhere in life. Hopefully to publish a book at some point. Those are my big goals, but for the most part I don't look into the future that much cause it scares me, and I'll probably end up stress crying.

4: What's the hurtful word you've said to anyone.

See, it wasn't too their face and there was no way this person knew because we had a falling out. It was more of a thought. Mentally swearing at said person because long story short, they turned toxic and lied about a bunch of stuff. There's more to it, but I don't want to get into deeper details. It really takes a lot of button pushing for me to actually feel that way about a person, and I don't do it unless I have valid reasons backing me up. 

5: Ever had a crush?

Fictional. Tons.

Real life. Five seconds.

Long term. None.

My tragic and nonexistent love life.

7: Who's my ideal type?

I'm defiantly stay home kind of person, and I don't like staying out for too long. Nor am I the person to ask to make a decision. So maybe someone who's a little more outgoing and can make choices, but also likes to hang back and relax. Someone who won't really make a big deal to go out to do things, and more in a nudging way. I don't know how to explain that since I barely know "my type of guy". Loyal and truthful is something I'm look for. Catholic is also something else for two reasons, 1: being because I am. And 2: My mom would go off the walls if he isn't.

8: What hurts you the most?

Probably not being accepted for who I am.

That's the only thing coming to mind.

9: Who was my first follower?

Megs2014

10: Who is the closest to me among my followers.

PineapplesAndPapes

Aisling is the first person I started talking to on here, and ever since then it just took off.  I'm glad it did to, because it's great. We tend to be on the same page about a lot of things, and relate to whatever is a "mood" at that moment. Apparently we joined a month apart which is weird to think about sometimes, but it's also cool in a way. I enjoy getting to talk to her and reading her works. I love having fangirl moments with Ais, and all the little jokes we've got going. She has lots of great books you should read if you haven't already.

beautifulcrazyyy

I don't know if she's going to read this or not, but Meghan is someone else I'm close too. My fourth follower and she's overall a great person. An amazing writer, and she's a great person to interact with. Whether it's talking or roleplaying with, or a combo of both, it's never a dull moment with her around. She has a Toursie story going on, so if you're into that I suggest you go check it out.

newsies_fan123

Again, another person who I'm not sure will read this but I'm doing it anyways. Though we don't talk as much, I still enjoy talking whenever. I love her June Conlon series, and the spin off, prequel book (even though it's not one of her favorites, I still like it) We have a few inside jokes and I always laugh when she throws it out randomly. Another account I suggest checking out because she has some amazing works published.

There are a few more people I'm close too, but they haven't been active in a long time. It's sad too but I guess some people have to move on, right?

11: Who makes you feel worth it?

Umm....my family if that's what this question means. And anyone who's supportive of my interesting. *cough* writing *cough*.

12: Who was the last one to appreciate your writing.

-albertmyboy- was the last person to comment on one of my books.

13: What did my last PM say?

About how chaos is always good when the newsies are involved.

14: What's my phones wallpaper?

Still hasn't changed since last time

And now to tag fifteen people. Again, no one has to do this if they don't want too.

CAt_CUrry

BriarBouchard

fandomtrash237

appie1236

AbbyReads03

PrinceAli15

DatDamFangrl

-andwinterswaiting-

-themayorsdaughter-

somelittlevaudeville

Ash_ofNewsiesSquare

xoelisee

FancyClamWiddaPoyle

-welcometonewyork-

Beetlejuice_Maitland