Crystal's Rant About her Life

Hello there lovely people! It's been awhile since I've done a tag so here I am now because they are fun to do and I like doing them. Anything new with me? Well my brain is telling me to rewrite a chapter for reasons and I think I'm going to listen because those reasons are valid, I went to the beach a few days ago  for the first time this year. Don't worry I social distanced and all that. It was fun but there was some thunder and lightning because of this dark cloud that passed by,  a rainbow appeared so that was cool and I woke up today thinking it was Monday. Why? I have no idea. Yeah I know I'm rambling and not actually getting to the reason why we're all here. I was tagged by The_Red_Carnation thanks for tagging me.

Apparently there are rules to this tag, which weird if you ask me, but alright.

1: you must post the rules

2: You must say 13 things about yourself, you cannot refuse.

But if I have tagged you you don't have too. I would never force anyone to do something they don't want too.

3: if you don't do this in a week the person who tagged you has to think of a punishment.

Ok, WHY THE HECK IS THIS EVEN A RULE?! TAGS ARE MEANT TO BE FUN NOT A CULT! Don't worry I'm not doing that cause it's weird and not nice.

4: it has to be a chapter, not a commet.

I am NOT writing my average word count just for a tag. What're you, mad? Besides I've seen chapters that's literally a page and a half so HA!

5: you have to nomination or tag 15 people.

Ugh, why? I don't like tagging

6: it has to have a creative title.

....yup that looks good.

(Yes I did copy and paste this part from the last time I did this tag because I am lazy)

———————————————-

1: I am a easy target for mosquitos. I say this as I try not to scratch the one of three that on my body.

2: I'm the kind of person to eat the cream out of the orignal Oreos.

3: I don't like ice cream cake for some reason. I'll eat normal scooped out of the tub ice cream but if it's cake I'm out. It's weird but it's a fact.

4: I didn't get baby curls when I was little.

5: I used to be obsessed with pink. But I'm pretty sure that's the typical color for little girls.

6: I'm addict to Pinterest.

7: I've been shipping characters together since before I knew what shipping was. And I think that's the reason why I am the way I am now.

8: I don't watch f he typical teen shows that everyone else is watching. *cough* Riverdale and Stranger things *cough*. I find it weird for some reason.

Which brings me to my next fact.

9: if it's something that's trending bands, songs or fashion I go the other way. And there's like a 99% chance every year I'll get into something. The only trendy thing I got into recently was scrunches and even then it was starting to die down and I'm not obsessed with it at all. I just think it's cute.

10: no matter what I watch half the time there's always that one character I cannot stand. But in some cases that character ended up switching sides and I was right from the very beginning. As of right now I can rant about how much this one character annoys me to no end in the latest show I like. But I'm not going to because I have a tag to do.

11: I don't know to work the thermostat (or the thing for the A/C, as I like to call it) in the house and car. I've learned but always forget. Same goes for the dishwasher. Learned but I forgot.

12: I don't like fish and chips very much. I think it's gross for some reason.

13: I have a strong nose and with that being said I find anything I don't like to eat extremely gross. I can't breath when I'm in the general facility.

And now to tag fifteen people. Remember no one has to do this if they don't want too! I won't come after you if you don't.

PineapplesAndPapes

-andwinterswaiting-

-welcometonewyork-

always_the_flood

hope_olivia_

Beetlejuice_Maitland

DatDamFangrl

Ally_Cat33

AlexandraRose7

newsiesfun

cat__thecreator

justfandoms12

peachy_kpopstan

-mooncheese

23gatkins