Brooklyn's Playlist

The title says it all. Why am I doing this you may ask? Well, you should know by now I get this random ideas that sometimes may or may not make sense. And to be honest, this is one of my more....sane random moment. I dunno, this one makes the MOST sense out of all the others I've gone on. Albert VS. Colton is another, but also beside the point. I would've done Feister's first, but Brooklyn's is somehow more rounded, so we're starting with that. We all know I heavily use music for inspiration, and sometimes I what I make up there's no song for it, and then months later, a new one comes out. Or I'll end up finding one that oddly explains what I'm trying to get at.

I will also be putting the videos to the songs in here incase you want to listen to (or know what I'm referring too) without having to go through the hassle to search for it. Little insider, when it comes to playlists most of the time I like to think of them as a story. Meaning the way I sort them is like chapters, or sections. Basically similar songs stay close together and as it goes along, the theme slowly changes

1: Who Says, By Selena Gomez.

How much expiation does this one really need? It goes without saying that Brooklyn has a LOT of self doubt, and she doesn't see herself as someone great. So in a way this is her "pick me up" song in a way.

2: Love Myself, By Hailee Steinfeld.

Again, another self explanatory song. But in the same breath, it's also different. It's not so much a "pick me up", but more of a..."I'm done with you and will focus on me from now on". Plus it's also one Brooklyn can let her hair down and dance around when nobody else is around. The line that sticks out is "Pictures in my mind on replay".  She thinks/remembers a lot of things. And like the line, it "replays" in her mind often and it's hard to shake off.

3: Fight Song, By Rachel Platten.

This one needs no commentary.

4: Popular Song, By MIKA ft. Ariana Grande.

(side fun fact to theater nerds, this song samples Popular from Wicked). Ok *claps hands* basically what this one is about (or rather how I see it) is about being yourself and not really following the flow of trends/not fitting in with the popular crowd. Which is Brooklyn through and through. She tires to go with the flow, but it doesn't feel natural to her.

5: Like Nobody's Around, By Big Time Rush.

(*clears throat* Just putting it out there....I'm an OG BTR fan). Now while this video isn't the whole song, it's just too creative of a video to pass up. *push's young fangirl Crystal away*