My Time at Newsies' Square

The show was amazing I don't know where to begin!

Starting off everyone was amazing. There were more girls then boys in the show but that's already the obvious part. Seriously I don't know how Disney can find that many boys for o their show. But keep that in mind that most of the Newsies were girls. But there were boys too so don't worry about that.

The guy playing Jack Kelly looked like Dan And Joey. And he definitely had a Jermey vibe. He had this thick accent like Jermey did and just amazing.

The girl who played Katherine was so much like Stephanie! Amazing voice! Watch what happens was amazing! I definitely give props to her for playing that part, Katherine is a really hard character to play.

Crutchie was just a little cinnamon role. The girl who played her had an amazing accent. She definitely took to the role well.

the girl playing Miss Medda was just the sweetest girl ever. Her voice was a lot like Capathia's she took to playing the "aunt" to the Newsies amazingly.

Davey and Les So amazing! They're actually sister and brother in real life so you could really see that on stage. The girl playing Davey was such a big brother and the boy playing Les stole the show.

At the end when Jack and Kath kissed and Les tells the Newsies to look Davey covered his eyes and pulled him away. Les was so freakin cute! Broadway worthy.

Everyone else in the cast was so freakin good! Sure they had to double up on lines form two different Newsies but it was still amazing and funny.

All the grown ups in the show were actually played by grown ups. Pulitzer was on point and Hannah had the high voice everyone loves.

The signing and dancing was so good. There were even done moves from the actual show. Which was a nice touch.

There was so tap dancing in King of New York. Which was odd since that's what it's known for but it was amazing anyways.

Once and for all everyone was definitely putting 100% into the song. The paper they printed looked a lot liked the one form the show and the kids passed and during the key change everyone was clapping!

The bows everyone in the audience was clapping to the beat like you'd see on broadway/tour.

The place was a decent size. There was a small stage and most of the performing was done on the floor which was square. So the cast was near the audience a lot. Oh my mom and I had front row seats that I didn't even know.

The tickets were given out there and I thought you had to claim a seat a head of time. But it was already saved so that was good. I got Front row

The he humor was spot on. Speaking of which the kid who was playing. Spot (who was also Albert) at the part after the rally when Jack betrays the Newsies said as she was walking out "I came all the way from Brooklyn for this".

There was this one small kid who's costume looked a lot like Race's form the tour (Ben's to be correct) no speaking lines but was still so cute!

At the curtain call everyone in the audience was clapping to the beat like form the broadway show. Then again they used the same music form the Newsies sound track. But there was one lady playing the piano.

I was laughing and smiling throughout the whole thing. It was a ten times more amazing than I thought it would be!

I woke up this morning with a small lump in my throat and a stuffy noise I caught from my brother. But when I was watching it I completely forgot I felt like crap. The show had me captivate. And yes, I wore my Newsies cap and as an early Christmas gift my mom gave my "the world's tee erster" shirt the day before.

I had so much fun!

While it wasn't broadway the kids did an amazing job either way! I had so much fun it was definitely worth seeing!

Bonus

During the scene at Jacobi's after the word will know while one girl was saying her likes my mom whisper to me "Who's that?"

My reply was "the one that's taking?" When she nodded I said, "going form the line I'd have to guess Mush". Remember there were kids who were saying lines from two (maybe three) different Newsies so I just went from what I already knew.

My mom looked at me and asked "really" and I just shrugged. She asked cause the girl looked like a friend of hers.

But it was ironic for the both of us since we'll...those who read my FanFiction work knows why that's ironic.

Ok that's the end of rant.