Crazy Facts with Crystal

Well, hello, hello, hello everyone. You're in for a rocky ride so buckle up. This is one odd tag, but I'm doing it anyways cause I like 'em. Little thing before I hope into this, I may have a little something coming out on May the 4th (hehehe). It's still Newsies, but  it's not an AU. Basically it's just the fangirl author *points to self* writing herself in the OC in a nutshell. So, there's that.
Thanks to  PineapplesAndPapes for tagging me.

Apparently there are rules to this tag, which weird if you ask me, but alright.

1: you must post the rules

2: You must say 13 things about yourself, you cannot refuse.

But if I have tagged you you don't have too. I would never force anyone to do something they don't want too.

3: if you don't do this in a week the person who tagged you has to think of a punishment.

Ok, WHY THE HECK IS THIS EVEN A RULE?! TAGS ARE MEANT TO BE FUN NOT A CULT! Don't worry I'm not doing that cause it's weird and not nice.

4: it has to be a chapter, not a commet.

I am NOT writing my average word count just for a tag. What're you, mad? Besides I've seen chapters that's literally a page and a half so HA!

5: you have to nomination or tag 15 people.

Ugh, why? I don't like tagging

6: it has to have a creative title.

....yup that looks good.

————————————

1: I'm an Introvert through and through. I will go to a gathering if I know pretty much everyone, but if I don't then you better believe I'm going back to my cave, "room". Do not force me to go anywhere I don't want too cause I can and will make you regret it.

2: I am also stubborn. Seriously, once I make up my mind there's no changing it.

3: My Myers Briggs is INFJ. Introvert, Intuitive, Feelings, Judging. In case anyone wanted to know what that stands for. I looked into this on Pinterest and it fits so much.

4: Pottermore says I'm a Hufflepuff. Though I don't fit the typical stereotype. Like I'm not in your face "HI LET'S BE FRIENDS!" If someone does that to me I run, cause it's unnatural to be THAT friendly. I like making friends, but it has to happen at its own pace. (Now I'm remembering all the nice times I've had with some of my mutuals. Ok I'll stop being sappy).

5: I can only eat organic strawberries or else I get this weird thing around my lips; I call it an outside cold sore. So I can eat other strawberry products that most likely isn't organic - eg, the pieces in ice cream - it's just the actually fruit I can't eat. I know what you're thinking, it's weird and I don't understand it either.

6: My least favorite color is yellow. No reason to back that up, I just hate it. Pastel I don't mind since it's most of the walls in my house, but any other shade is a nope.

7: I'm a history nerd. And is the only subject I'm good at. It started with American Girl and Liberty Kids. Then I got into Newsies and Six the Musical. (I'm not really a Hamilton fan and probably only like four or five songs at the most).

8: I'm a major fangirl, and I have no problem showing it. No shame wharsoever, and I'm fully aware of it.

9: I can swim in cold water during the summer. My family thinks I'm crazy but it only proves my point that I might be part mermaid.

Ok I'll try to stop being weird now.

10: I love all the Newsies but....Mush is my favorite. As soon as I heard "how'd ya sleep Jack?" Line it was game over.

11: I'm the only one in my family who still has their appendix. So that's cool.

12: Also the only one that has never been stung by a bee.

13: Lastly I gave myself the bedtime at 9 o'clock sharp. I don't know how that happened it just did.

And now for the draining part where I tag 15 peeps. Again you don't have to do this! I won't come at you if you do.

DatDamFangrl

but1stbroadway

stxrmyweathers

_Honey-Suckle_

DaWoildIsYerErster3

Newsie_Bridget

MusicalsAndStarWars

BenCookloveofmylife

xoelisee

FancyClamWiddaPoyle

Kpelkey06

itsyourgirl_Morgan

avanotmain

theatrekid22

always_the_flood