Chapter Thirty-five: Introductions to the others

Kojiro led (y/n) through the house. His warm hand held her cold one.
"It might be hard to get used to, but I think you will like them.," the shark like man said and walked with the icy woman, "Kujaku has been wanting another woman around for so long."
"Kujaku?," the cold bodied woman asked as the cheerful young man led her to an open room.
"You already saw her before.," Kojiro chirped, "She said she saw you when she went out to see the festival."
"Was she the pinkish haired pretty lady?," the icy woman asked.
"Right! She saw you and thought you looked really cute in your dress, she was right.," the shark like man answered. He let go of her hand and stood in front of her, "I must warn you of Manji. He'll probably try to touch you."
"Any other warnings you want to give?," (y/n) asked.
"Not really. Oh! Watch out for Mei and Ido, they are scary.," Kojiro answered, "But, you don't have to worry. We are all excited to welcome you!"
His smile was wide and happy. Just how used to be. He motioned for her to follow him again. He turned again to show his friend to the room. She was hidden behind him and heard the other people talking to Kojiro, asking where the new woman was. She heard Kojiro laugh a bit.
"She's right here!," Kojiro said and moved aside, not realizing that the icy woman moved with him.
"Where is she?," the voice of another man asked.
The blue haired shark like man looked behind him, "When did you get shy?"
The icy young woman looked at her friend before peeking out from behind her tall and muscular friend.

In the room, a tall tanned man in a fancy suit was sitting at a table with the pretty pink haired lady from before. They seemed to be drinking tea together. A teen with long yet choppy indigo hair was glaring at her from behind his glasses. A dark skinned and muscular young man with horns and a tail was grinning widely.
"Go on, it may not be everyone just yet, but you should introduce yourself.," Kojiro said and nudged her out from behind him.
The pale skinned young woman bowed, "I'm (y/n)... (y/n) Yukinohana.," the icy woman spoke, "Nice to meet you..."
The indigo haired teen scoffed and left the room.
The dark skinned male ran up to her, "I'm Manji! Kojiro is my best friend, we can be friends too!"
The blue and pink haired young woman took a step back after Manji ran up to her, wary of these new people. The air around her became colder as she became defensive.
"Manji, back up.," the gentleman in the suit told the teen.
He turned to face the young woman. He had a metal mask on his tan face, his long dark brown hair was tied back neatly. His left arm looked to be mechanical.
"My name is Fourth. It is nice to finally meet you after hearing about you for many years.," the gentleman greeted, "Your control over that ice was impressive."
The woman with him was wearing a fancy dress with feather accessories and a peacock like belt.
There was a big and warm smile on the woman's face, "I'm Kujaku. You are absolutely darling."
(Y/n) felt a cold sense of discomfort flow through her veins as she reached for Kojiro's hand, only to find Kojiro has already moved and was wandering to where he kept his favorite drink. (Y/n) felt uncomfortable with her surroundings for the first time in years. She had confidence at Nanba and Shiro at her old home. Frost covered her as she began to internally panic.

"Move, bitch.," She heard a gruff voice say, "Don't block the damn door."
The smell of cigarettes came to her nose as she hopped out of the way. Behind her was Mei. The maid dress wearing man had an irritated expression on his face as his brother looked apathetic. (Y/n) did not know what to do as she looked around the room. Kojiro and Manji were talking. So were Fourth and Kujaku. Mei and Ido were cleaning. The icy woman walked to the bookshelf and looked at the book selection. Many different books from different areas, time periods and subjects. The young woman picked one about plants and opened it to read.
'Qi mentioned he wanted to read this one.,' the young woman thought to herself and sat on the couch near the bookshelf. She wanted to go show Qi before she remembered that she was no longer in Nanba. She was far away from the ones she loved. She was far from Koisuke. Far from Hajime. From Musashi. From Jyugo. From all of them.
She flipped the page of the book to see a pretty flower. A snowflower. A flower that can only bloom in cold and harsh winter. Her two toned eyes looked at the picture of the flower. She looked to her frost covered hands and to the picture. Pulling moisture from the air, she formed a replica of the flower made entirely of ice. She heard a noise of amazement. (Y/n)'s eyes cast to where she heard the noise come from, Manji was right beside her. His eyes were transfixed on the ice flower that had just been created.
"That's so awesome! Can you make anything else?!," the horned teen leaned in closer, "Besides the icicles. You're not allowed to make them anymore."
His excitement and heat made the cold bodied woman uncomfortable.
"Those icicles you made were cool too! One hit the boss, some grazed the rest of us.," the teen kept talking even though he was getting a nasty glare from one of the maid dress wearing men.