special Christmas episode!

(This is just a fun special, it has nothing to do with the main storyline. Relax and enjoy, merry Christmas!)

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of bells over the intercom, then Mitsuru's voice.  
"Merry christmas everyone! It's cold and snowy, be safe out there!," the enthusiastic male said over the intercom.
The cold body female got up and put on her uniform to go work, she left her mask and jacket at the room because she did not need it that day. It was so cold and snowy that she felt comfortable to walk in a t-shirt.
It was a Nanba style Christmas shirt that she attached her name tag to.
She happily walked to the Warden's office to have their morning meeting and tell her merry Christmas.
The female's smile had the holiday cheer that was expected and warmed those who needed it. She was surprised and happy to see Building six's supervisor in the waiting room, she walked right up to the huge man and tapped on his arm.
Damien turned and looked down at her, his hockey mask seemed to be cleaned up and it had a few festive stickers on it.

"Good morning Dami-san!," (y/n) chirped, "Merry christmas!"
"Merry Christmas!," the scary looking man said cheerfully in return, "Are you coming to the Christmas party this evening? Most of the other supervisors will be attending, we would love to have you."
"I would love to!," the female replied, "thank you for inviting me."
Damien patted her head kindly, "Great, we're doing secret Santa this year. Be sure to pull a name from the bowl over there."
The tall male pointed to the bowl and the female walked over with him behind her, she pulled a name out and read it.
"It's... Blank...," (y/n) said and looked up at Damien, "Is this supposed to happen?"
The tanned male pulled his paper out, "Mine was Nijimasu-kun."
"Should I pull another name or is there only one per person rule?," the female asked and fretted over it before looking at the other side to check, "It's completely blank. There is no name."

"I think there is a one person per paper rule.," Damien answered, "But you should relax, perhaps someone just forgot to add a name to a slip."
"You're right! I'll just bring a gift anyway and give it to the one who did not receive a gift!," the female said and pressed her fist into her palm.
The tall man nodded and the two watched as the supervisor of building nine walk in and pull a name from the bowl, "Hmm. I seem to have pulled Yamada-kun's name."
"You're coming to the party too, Kyuubi-nii?," (y/n) asked and the vulpine man nodded.
"Of course, many of the guards and staff will be there. My chances of finding a girlfriend and getting married will increase if I go to such functions.," he answered.
'Of course it's for that reason, he only came here because he believes this will get him a wife.,' (y/n) thought and gave him a thumbs up.
He gave her a small smile and made his hands look like little foxes.
"Look forward to seeing both of you there!," the female giggled and waved to the two as she walked into the Warden's office.

"Good morning.," the warden greeted, "Have you come to give me your report as per usual?"
"Yes ma'am. And asking if you are coming to the Christmas party.," (y/n) responded.
"I will be attending. Will you?," the warden asked.
"I will be! I look forward to seeing you there!," the cold female said, "And for my reports, I have a few inmates that have met their requirements for release. Both mentally, emotionally and their time met."
"Very good.," Warden hyakushiki said, "You will be filing those reports and release forms today, correct?"
"Yes warden!," the cold bodied woman said, "And Merry Christmas, Momo-nee!"
The warden just smiled and shook her head, "(y/n) I have told you many times that you can't call me that here."
(Y/n) bowed down, "Sorry."
"It's fine.," the blue haired woman said, "Now, get to work."
(Y/n) pulled out a gift box from behind her and set it on the desk.
The cold woman nodded and exited the office, she brimmed with energy and confidence.

She made her way to her office to get the paperwork done and to ready the presents she had prepared for all of the supervisors, guards and some of her best behaved patients.
She giggled as she pulled the large container out of her storage closet, all of the items were handmade sweaters, scarves, hats and other items she had been knitting and sewing over the year. She finally would get to see them in use.
She first did all of her paperwork and filed it away before wrapping the presents up with some other trinkets and items the recipients would like.
Her first stop would be by cell thirteen. But first a quick change into a red holiday dress after she clocked out on her computer.
She pulled the rolling trunk behind her to do present deliveries and stopped by cell thirteen, the boys were quick to come investigate the noise.