Chapter fifteen: valentine's day

The days passed and finally (y/n)'s final day off had arrived. She returned to Nanba with her luggage and some more bags containing the chocolates and candies she made for the supervisors of Nanba and her friends. She wore the dress that she had gotten recently because she technically was still not back at work. She did pin her tame badge to her collar as she needed that to get into the buildings.
She quickly went to her dorm before traveling around the prison to drop off the valentine's gifts she made. The supervisors were Either happy about the gifts or confused with why they were getting gifts. The ones that were not present were going to have a surprise on their desks when they got back.
The supervisor of building seven was really excited by her gift as he loved sweets.
Building eight's supervisor shyly accepted the gift while building nine's questioned her reasoning of why she was giving him sweets.
Her response was that she loved her work family and friends.
The cold bodied female went to the other buildings to see both the supervisors and inmates.

She went to building three, Kiji was delighted with both her dress and the gifts she brought him. The pheasant guard thought she was adorable in the pretty dress that her parents got for her, he had to take a picture after doing her makeup for her.
He took her to Honey and Trois to visit them.
The two inmates were standing in front of a mountain of valentine's gifts.
'They sure are popular with girls.,' (y/n) thought to herself and knocked on the door.
She had a joke she had been wanting to use on these two for a while, "Trois, Honey, I'm home."
The two males were at the window in a heartbeat, "Hana-chan! You look lovely! So beautiful! Would you like to join us for tea?"
"Thank you for your offer but I have more deliveries to do.," the female said, "I have brought some gifts for you though."
She handed them over.
"Are these... handmade chocolates and expensive tea?," honey asked.
Trois looked at the gifts as well, "You planned to have us pair the tea with the chocolates right? That's why you bought this flavor?"
(Y/n) smiled and nodded, "Yes."

"We should really think about what to get you for white day, you went through so much thought for us.," Trois said.
"No, no. I don't need anything.," the female spoke softly, "This is all for you two, although I probably should not have given you more candy and just given you the tea."
"Your chocolates are handmade, that shows incredible care!," Honey exclaimed, "You do so much for us, let us do something for you."
The female was surprised, "You've already done so much. Protecting us when we were in the basement of building five."
"We were doing that because it was the right thing to do.," Trois said elegantly.
Kiji stood back and watched his two favorite inmates talk to the therapist, he had a smile on his face.
"(Y/n), how about you take a picture with these two before you leave?," the pheasant guard said, "You three look lovely together."
The female agreed and had a picture with the two handsome males standing on either side of her.
She could feel their warmth on either side of her as the picture was taken.
Honey and Trois gave her their best smiles, "Look forward to something special come white day~."

(Y/n) said goodbye to building three and headed to building four.
She found Kenshirou and Hitoshi at work, the placed the gifts on their desks.
The young male got up and excitedly hugged her to thank her before complimenting her dress. Kenshirou looked in the gifts and noticed she had treats for his dogs as well, "You are very thoughtful, thank you."
"It's to thank you for your hard and good work.," the pink and blue eyed female replied, "Happy valentine's day. Also, can I give Musashi these beer flavored candies? Since he doesn't like chocolate."
"634 has been behaving. I don't see why not.," the dog like supervisor said and got up, "I'll escort you."
(Y/n) followed the supervisor down to the underground cells. She felt the heat signature of the German male.
Kenshirou stopped in front of the dimly lit cell that held the blind inmate, "634, you have a visitor who has something for you."
"Judging from how cold it has gotten, I'd say my visitor is (y/n).," the raspy voiced German said, "How are ya girlie?"