Chapter Twenty-four: Date, set, match!

(Y/n) woke up in her dorm, fully refreshed from a full night's sleep. Hopefully her narcolepsy would not make her faint into sleep today, that would be terrible if she fell asleep randomly in the halls or in a session with her patients.
The female put on her female uniform as her regular one got damaged during training, the skirt thankfully was not as long or as garish as she feared. It was pretty cute and had a bow in the back and on the chest. She tied her hair back with a matching ribbon.
After looking at the uniform and seeing how cute it was, she could not ruin it with her respirator and mask.

She left her room and walked to the tram station to get to the building she was supposed to visit that morning. Building nine, the building of fates.
It was early in the morning and she did not know if the supervisor of building nine would be there this early.
Koisuke Kyuubi.
A man who was said to have a face resembling a fox mask.
His long silver hair split into nine sections to look like the tails of a nine tailed fox.
"I wonder how Kyuubi-nii is today.," (y/n) spoke to herself as she walked up to the building, "I hope he doesn't mind that I'm here to help him out today."
She held the lunch she received from Hitoshi the previous day, she had chilled it so she could eat it safely. "Maybe I can have lunch with him today and we can talk about things.," she smiled to herself.

The woman found the supervisor talking to one of the guards, his voice was muffled and he had his back to her. He had to be wearing his mask.
She waited for him to finish speaking before going up to greet him, "Good morning, Kyuubi-nii. I'm here to help you this morning."
"Good morning, miss (y/n). I hope we work well together.," The man replied and walked with her to the office, "First is the morning roll call. Then we have to start the day's activities."
(Y/n) listened to him as he spoke, she was determined to help him after being assigned to his building for the day.
The first was to do a roll call and check on his prisoners. A few of the prisoners had an illness and needed to be taken to the doctor to be checked on. The icy female got sneezed on. She cleaned her uniform up and helped the inmate get to the medical ward as Koisuke checked all of his other inmates. She returned to the building and put the inmates back in their cells after the doctor had taken a look at them.

She found Koisuke in the office, he was catching up on some paperwork. Some of the other guards were working as well or cleaning the office. She wanted to help and set with helping the cleanup as another guard made tea. It was easy to clean up the office and she helped Koisuke finish his paperwork after that.
The fox-like man expressed his appreciation to her with a cute fox-like smile. (Y/n) followed him and assisted with what she could as well as breaking up fights and giving advice to inmates to help them with their problems. Koisuke's workload was greatly eased thanks to her help with the inmates. Although she most likely had a lot of practice from working with the inmates in building 13. Building 9 was a breeze compared to her usual building. The silver haired man was able to relax a little.

The time came for lunch and Koisuke invited her to stay to eat lunch with him, she accepted and both sat together to eat.
"Thank you for agreeing to work in my building today, miss (y/n).," the fox-like man said, "you were a tremendous help."
"It's no problem, all part of the job.," the female replied, "And my favorite part is meeting and interacting with people."
Koisuke smiled and took a sip of his tea before eating his lunch, he took a bite of the cooked liver he had.
"How is your search for a girlfriend going?," (y/n) asked with her pink and blue eyes looking to the man. Koisuke shook his head, "Not so well. I hoped to find her soon."
"I have faith that you will.," the cold bodied woman said, "You're a respectable and handsome man. You'll find her."
The young woman ate the lunch that was made for her and she realized, this was like a date. It could have been a date with Koisuke.
Her cheeks got a little pink.

"Thank you.," Koisuke replied, "I hope you are right." He took another sip of his green tea. (Y/n) ate the last of her lunch and was about to close the box before she realized that there was another layer on the box.
'Looks like Hitoshi heard about my sweet tooth.,' she thought to herself and picked up one of the little sweets to bite into.
Koisuke still had his lunch that he was eating, (y/n) offered him one of the sweets that was in her box. He took it graciously.
"Have you ever thought about getting a significant other?," Koisuke asked.
"I used to have someone, but I never told him, I was scared that he would say no and that it would ruin our relationship.," the female answered, "But I have thought about it more and do want to find someone."
Koisuke nodded, "We both will find someone."
"Perhaps try dating each other.," the voice of Kiji said behind them.