Chapter nineteen: the first day.

An: this is just a flashback like chapter 4 was. It shows what happened. I'll do this if I need to think more for chapters.

It was a large prison that the boat pulled up to. The female on the boat swallowed hard as she looked at the looming building. It was the first time for her to see it. It was intimidating. She shook as she walked off the boat when it docked. The young woman pulled on the special uniform jacket made for her.
She was different than the other new guards, she was the new therapist. She donned the mask that was made for her and walked into the building. The female walked to the main headquarters building and went through the many security checkpoints in order to see her new boss.
Warden Hyakushiki.
(Y/n) had only met her one time before. It was during the meeting that brought the woman to the Yukinohana household for dinner afterwards.

The young woman peeked into the waiting room to see other people there.
A man who had a fox mask on, another man who had white snakes, a man with a feathery collar and a man with a pink cape.
"Who is this?," the dog like man with the Cape asked and the female ducked behind the door before peering in again shyly.
"I'll go see.," the male with makeup on said and got up. He walked to the female and smiled, "Hello there. May I ask what you are doing here?"
"I-I'm new.," the female stuttered out, "Th-the therapist..."
"Oh, you're the therapist we were expecting.," the pheasant like male said with a smile, "It is nice to meet you. Please come in and wait with us."
(Y/n) flinched when he took her hand into his, his heat hurt. He flinched from her coldness, "Dear, are you okay? You're cold as ice."
The female stuttered as she tried to think of an excuse for her cold body, "I-I... I..."
"Should I get you something to warm you up?," He offered.
"No!...I.. Uh.. have an illness that makes me unable to function in heat.," the female said and the male let her go.
"That sounds like an unusual Illness. It must be very rare.," the man said, "But enough of this, my name is Kiji Mitsuba. The Supervisor of building three."

"(y/n) Yukinohana.," the female replied and shook his hand.
Kiji smiled warmly, "Welcome to Nanba. I hope we can all get along."
"Yeah. I hope we do!," (y/n) replied with a bit of bounce in her movements.
The pheasant man led her back into the waiting room, "This is the new Therapist. Miss Yukinohana."
The other males in the room looked a little surprised, "The therapist?"
The female bowed in greeting to the males, "Nice to meet you."
The one with the snakes looked away shyly and the fox mask wearing one looked back to the agenda book he held, the dog looking one nodded to her.
"Please sit. We can talk while you wait for your turn with he warden.," Kiji said and led her to the free seats on the couches, "So. Yukinohana, that's a family that has a history with law enforcement and the like. What made you take a job as a therapist instead of a guard or something?"
"Mostly because of my weak body. And I don't like violence... especially after the accident.," the female replied, "I want to help in inmates' rehabilitation. I believe that everyone has a chance to change and be better."
"That's rather noble of you.," the pheasant guard said, "I wish you the best."

"Fate could have something greater for you in the future, miss Yukinohana.," the mask wearing Man said, "You never know. You could be exactly what this prison needs, what many inmates need. But that is up to you and fate."
(Y/n) nodded to the man.
The door to the waiting room opened and a new male walked in. He was tall, bald and had an intimidating aura. The female felt her body get colder at the mere sight if him.
He looked around before his eyes stopped on her, "Who is this."
"Apparently, the new therapist.," the dog like guard replied.
"H-Hello.," the female greeted, "My name is (y/n) Yukinohana. I hope we get along."
He did not respond and walked to a couch to sit down on.
"Don't feel bad, Hajime is like that.," Kiji said to her with a kind smile.
The female only tilted her head and looked at the other supervisors before the door slamming open caused her to jump. A loud man with sunglasses walked out while screeching into the microphone he held.