Chapter nine: building 5

Elf sat in a space that seemed to be filled with water, the sky above him had a red moon.
"Where were you?," A being behind him asked.
"I went to see an old friend.," the blond chuckled, "And found something, someone."
"By 'friend', I presume you mean a subject.," the one behind him spoke as the other one that was there sat down and listened.
"What else?," Elf grinned, "but..."
He looked at the other one, "Yuki was there as well."
The other being paid attention immediately.
"So we have found the one we let get away on purpose.," the first said as his yellow eyes glowed, "now what do we do? Retrieve?"
"I am ready if I have to get Yuki.," the second one said and stood to his tall height.
"No, for now we just watch. Just like the supervisor asked, our subject is still too incomplete.," Elf said, "But I will tell you when it is time to retrieve them. Then you can go."

-

(Y/n) woke with the blankets piled on top of her, she was in her office again.
She must have been carried back to the office.
The young woman got up from the couch and out the extra bedding material in her closet. She stretched and walked to the guard room, Seitarou was already there.
"Good morning, (y/n).," the young man greeted, "The supervisor found you on the roof again, this time 15 was with you."
"Where is Jyugo? Is he back in his cell?," (y/n) asked.
"He is actually in the medical ward with anemia, I was about to go see him.," the blue haired male said and hid the thing he was doing from the female.
"Tanabata-san, what was that?," the female asked.
"Nothing!," the young man said and ran off with the box he had.

The young pink and blue eyed female watched him run off, she sighed. 'Guess he wants to hide something from me for some reason.'
The young woman walked out of the guard room and to the cell 13, the boys were still asleep.  They were just as noisy as Jyugo said they were.
(Y/n) made some small pieces of ice and flicked them into the cell, one landed on Uno's cheek. The British male's eyes shot open, "Holy shit that is cold!"
The other two were woken up by his yelling.
They found the female giggling at them, "Yukino!"
"Wake up time guys.," the female giggled.
Rock got up and stretched.
Uno picked up a magazine, "Come on in Yukino."
She opened the door and walked in, she sat next to the British male.
"Let me guess, you were on the roof again.," Uno asked with a smile.

"You got it.," She replied, "It is amazing up there. Jyugo was with me."
"Is that where he went?," Uno asked, "Did you not wake him up?"
"Actually, Hajime found us. Jyugo had passed out from anemia.," the female said and laid on Uno's legs that were covered by the blanket, "I was put in my office and Jyugo was taken to Okina ojī-san."
"I was wondering why you call Kiji brother and other guards similar things.," Nico said, "You aren't related are you?"
"Not at all, I just respect them greatly.," (y/n) answered, "They are basically my family here and I care for them."
"Speaking of guards and everyone, I'm going to Building five for excercise.," Rock said, "Are you coming with me?"
"I'll catch up later Rock.," (y/n) said, "I'll have a little work to do before I go there."
"I'll not really cut out for that, man.," Uno said, "Go on without us."
Rock nodded as he walked out of the cell when Yamato came to get him.

Uno sighed, "I'll really don't like to excercise, I get sore the day after."
"You're just not used to it Uno-kun. Your body will get used to it when you do more of it.", (y/n) said, "It'll get better."
"Yeah right.," Uno replied and kept his nose in his magazine, "Could you move? My legs are falling asleep?"
The female got off of him and put Rock's futon away, "So what are guys planning to do today?"
"Not sure, but I'm glad you came to see us.," the brit said, "We could have a date."
"No.," (y/n) replied, "I'm your therapist, not another victory for your book."
Nico tapped her shoulder, "Want to read some Manga with me?"
"You just want to be in my lap.," the female said, "I know that is what you want."
Nico nodded, "You're comfy and can read the hard sentences for me!"
The cold bodied female shook her head, "I don't want you to get cold."
"Wear your blanket over you Nico.," Uno said, "then you can be in her lap, only if I can do it after you."