Chapter twenty-seven: School's in session

Early morning, (y/n) got a message from Kiji, it said that she should wear a school uniform for an enrichment event for the prisoners. The man mentioned that she should come over to building three to get a school uniform to wear. She looked to her closet and sent a message back that she already had one. The pheasant like man responded with, 'Can't wait to see you in it.'. The cold bodied young woman stretched and got up, out if the corner of her eye, she saw the shadowy shark sitting on her bed and watching her. She could at least talk to him, he did not seem hostile now. "Hey. Can you leave? I need my privacy.," she asked the shadow. It did not leave, but instead turned around. "For a hallucination, you are acting like a real person.," She mused, "But I really need you to go away." The shadow looked like he was shaking his head furiously, (y/n) remembered something. Enki talked to Elf before he died, and she did not see the blond bastard, was this the same thing?
"Hey, shark. If you are with Elf, I'm gonna kill you.," the young woman said and turned back to her closet to pull the high school uniform out of it. It was the uniform that Shiro and the rest of the track team had stolen to sneak her into the school as their good luck charm. Those were fun memories.

(Y/n) removed her nightshirt and bra to change, looking back to the thing that was following her to make sure he was not watching. He was not. She still could not make out his face, but she could tell he was a tall man, he seemed to be familiar and comfortable with her. She slid her skirt on and put on the jacket, the device in her spine made it a little uncomfortable but she would just have to deal with it. She smoothed out the jacket that looked like her late best friend's. She slid on some black stockings and shoes. The young woman looked at herself in the mirror, she looked like she was still a schoolgirl instead of an adult. She saw the shadow on her bed turn and look at her, he seemed to like it as he clapped. "Are you going to be following me everywhere?," She asked the shark shaped shadow. The male shrugged and waved his had side to side. So he was just going to be there every so often. "Are you going to be following me today or are you leaving?," She asked the silhouette on her bed. He motioned his thumb over his shoulder, Yukio recognized it as the sign for leaving. He was not going to bother her today. He pointed to the analog clock then to the bed. He'd be back when it was time for her to go to bed. "Fine.," the woman said and picked up her IDs, "Just don't be a creep and scare me anymore." She turned to the shadow standing tall behind her, "How come I can see you and communicate with you?"

He placed his hand over his chest, right where his heart was, then pointed to her chest. 'We are connected.' What he meant by that was lost on her, she checked the time and ran off to go to her work. Her old school shoes tapped on the floor as she did. Everyone seemed to be in a school uniform that day. It was a special day to make things fun and interesting. Participation was voluntary but wonderful. She picked up something to eat before going to work, she quickly stopped by Koisuke's building to say hello to him. He was in the usual school uniform for males in his area, it looked good on the fox like man. "You look really cute Koisuke.," the female giggled as he looked over to her. She had a blue tinted grey jacket that had several gill like markings on it. The pleated brown skirt went with it well. She looked professional and adorable, like she was younger than she actually was. "You do as well.," the man said with a smile, "I hope you have fun today, I heard that buildings three, four, five, and thirteen are having a contest with their inmates."
(Y/n) grinned, she knew Kiji had something fun planned. She gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and ran off, "Bye Koisuke! I'll come talk to you after work today!," she waved as she left him to do his work. He reached to where her chill lips kissed him and rubbed the area with a smile, he was happy to find a sweet and cute girlfriend. Perhaps she was the one his fortune told him about.

The female sat on the bench out front and nibbled her breakfast as she watched Kiji and his boys walk into building thirteen. They were wearing school uniforms as well. Trois was wearing a sharp looking white shirt and minty green vest with a royal purple bow and tan pants. Honey had a blue-violet button up shirt and a light grey jacket on, he had the chest area unbuttoned on his shirt. The two inmates noticed the female that was watching them immediately and went to talk to her, she had a smile on her face, "Honey, Trois, hello!" The violet and green haired males both greeted her politely. "Dear (y/n), are you participating in this event?," Trois asked. Honey looked at what she was wearing, "That does not look like any of Kiji's outfits."
The blue and pink haired female giggled as the colorful haired supervisor approached, "This is not something I borrowed from Kiji, it is the uniform that Shiro and the track boys stole to sneak me into the school. I was their good luck charm." Her smile was bright and caused them to shift back and forth on their feet. Kiji looked horrified, "That was stolen?!"
"I went back and paid for it.," (y/n) said, "I think the school found it hilarious."
The female stood from her seated position and spun around. Kiji walked forward, "Well, as long as you did not steal it."
The pheasant man motioned the young woman to follow, "Mitsuru told me that warden Hyakushiki is participating on today's event as well."