Chapter sixteen: a normal day in the prison.

(Y/n) was in her office early the next morning, her regular uniform now on her.
The jacket with the oversized sleeves fit comfortably on her, her new respirator hissed as she felt it's cool air in her mask. She was thankful that Kazari had made this new lighter version that worked just as well as the last one.
Her patient looked at her with a look of bewilderment, he was a new addition to her patient list and had to be evaluated before his release.
He was shaking, probably from her mask.
"So... it seems you have made great progress with your growth from when we first received you.," the female said and put the files she held down, "So, do you think that you have shed the skin of your old ways?"
The inmate jumped when she asked him this and nodded frantically, he was still shaking.
"I give approval for your probationary period.," (y/n) said and signed the papers before standing, "I hope to never see you in my office again.,"

She held her hand out to the inmate who stood and took it, "T-Thank you!"
"Now go and do good in the world.," the female said while shaking his hand before releasing it, "You are no longer a prisoner of Nanba, but a citizen of society."
The man bowed deeply with some tears falling from his eyes, he stood and left with the guard who took the papers she signed.
The female was happy that another inmate was released back into the world, she had high hopes that he would do good.
He female sat back down in her chair and took another breath of clean air from her respirator, it felt good to be able to breathe clearly again. Kazari made the respirator and mask easier to talk to patients in."
She heard a knock on her door before it opened, an inmate peeked in.
Another head peeked in. The two males were Fuji-san and Kusatsu, the senpais of building thirteen and bath adoring males.
"Hi Yukino!," Fuji-san greeted, "Thanks for those candies you got us on valentine's day!"
"They were great, it tasted great after a bath!," Kusatsu added in.
"So I guess you two are in for your appointment now?," the female said and got a nod from the two, "Come in and sit down."

The two came in and sat down on the couch, (y/n) got up from her desk and sat on the chair in front of the couch.
"We were surprised to find out you were a woman.," Fuji-san said with a laugh, "But I guess that's why you never accepted the bath invitation we gave you."
Kusatsu laughed as well, "It would be kind of awkward since it's a male only bath."
"The gesture was nice though.," (y/n) said and took up a pen, "So have there been any recent Bath incedents?"
"Those guys from cell 13 came in and disrespected the rules before we set them straight.," Fuji-san answered.
Kusatsu nodded, "It was funny to tease the one with the shackles though."
Both of the males chuckled.
The female sighed, "So how has your reactions to rules broken?"
"Not good.," Kusatsu answered, "I'll admit we snapped but we did not do as bad as we used to."
"So progress.," the cold bodied female said and wrote down some notes on the males, "But you two have done great so far. I'm proud of you two."

The two males looked really happy.
"So, is it true?!," the green haired Kusatsu asked.
"Is what true?," the female inquired.
The white to blue gradient haired Fuji-san leaned in closer, "Is your Ice ability true? We have been hearing rumors about it ever since the tournament."
"Are you two thirsty?," she asked and went to the mini-fridge she kept in the corner of her office.
the males were confused but nodded, she took some drinks from the fridge.
The drinks were not that cold as the fridge just had been restocked.
(Y/n) handed the two sodas to the males, "Observe."
With her hands still on the drinks, the bottles became cold.
Fuji-san and Kusatsu looked at the bottles and opened them, "wow! It's cold!"
Both of them took a drink from the sodas, "so good!"
She smiled at their enthusiasm, "Is there anything else that you need to talk about?"
"Not really.," Fuji-san said and turned to Kusatsu, "What about you?"
"Nope. Nothing.," Kusatsu replied and both turned to (y/n), "How about you?"
"I do not have anything to share.," the young woman said, "But it is always nice to talk to you."