Chapter two: Snow flower

Blood.
So much blood.
Blood splattered across her face and the body of the boy in front of her.
she grappled at his body to pull him off the train tracks she found him on.
His legs were gone.
He was losing blood fast
She cried for help with no avail.
Bloody trail.
Her hands were covered in blood, the sickening iron smell assailed her nostrils.
She did what she could to stop the bleeding. Blood painted the two of them. The gross horrific red blanketed them. She kept crying for help as she held her friend to her chest.
A pair of Shadows stood over her.

"Need some help?"

-

(Y/n) jerked awake on her desk after she felt someone shaking her shoulder.
It was Jyugo again, "Hey. Had a nightmare?"
The cold female nodded and sat up, she pointed to Jyugo.
"Oh, I'm here with Rock who is here for his appointment.," the black haired male said, "Come in Rock."
The tall inmate walked in and sat on the couch, "Good Morning Yukino."
(Y/n) did not mind that they used her last name to speak to her, Hajime did tell them that was her name after all. She gave Rock a wave and shooed Jyugo to give the two privacy, she closed the door afterwards.

"You do know he is just going to come back right?," the violet and red haired male asked.
(Y/n) dipped her head and sighed. He was right, Jyugo could just walk right in whenever he wanted to. She walked back to her desk and motioned for him to start talking.
"What do you want me to talk about?," the muscular inmate asked.
(Y/n) pulled some cards with writing on them out of her desk and selected one, 'I would like to hear more about you and your past.'
"There is nothing much to talk about, Yukino.," Rock said, "That is the past."
She looked through the cards again and found a few to put together, 'Okay. Is there something currently bothering you?'

"Not me really. But the chef's apprentice, Shiro, says that he wants some new kitchen equipment and seems a little bummed about that.," Rock spoke and (y/n) felt a little pang when she heard the name, "There is so much he wants to learn and give back to this prison with."
Hearing rock speak happily about the apprentice chef made (y/n) smile under her mask.
She began to shake her shoulders with her light giggling that was muffled under her mask.
"Yukino, are you okay?," Rock asked with concerned golden eyes.
The female nodded and got out a clean card to write on, she held it up to rock for him to read.
'Hearing all of you happy makes me feel happy.'
Rock smiled at that, "You should come hang out with us in your free time. It will be fun!"
(Y/n) shrugged and motioned to the papers and files on her desk.
"Are you saying that you are a workaholic like Hajime?," Rock asked and got a swift head shake as an answer.

"Then come hang out with us!," the purple haired man said, "We have been wanting to talk to you outside of our appointments with you."
The female nodded and picked up another card, 'Perhaps later. I have a few more people to meet with.'
"Sure. We can all eat dinner together.," the golden eyed convict said with a grin, "You'll love Shiro's cooking!"
There was that name again. (Y/n) lowered her head when she heard it.
Rock noticed her drooping head and shoulders, "Is something wrong?"
The female shook her head.
"I know it is my time to talk to you about problems and all but..," Rock said, "Do you need to have someone listen to your problems?"
(Y/n) pushed a card forward for him to see, 'I don't know.'
"I think you should.," the American said with a smile, "You should talk to someone."

The timer on the female's desk dinged, time was up for his appointment.
"I'll come back for the next appointment.," the American hooligan said and left with the Japanese male that was sitting outside.
She waved as the two walked away and stopped when they were out of sight.
'Why does Shiro's name give me a warm nostalgia followed by a cold sense of sadness and loss?,' the female thought to herself and got the schedule pad to check her next patient.
Apparently she had to travel to another building to meet with a patient.
'Time to go.,' she thought to herself and walked out of the office.