Chapter Seven: Cell 13's rewards

(Y/n) stayed up most of the night to catch up on her work but she was able to, now she had to turn the work in to both the warden and the supervisors.
Momoko was waiting in her office for the female, "Good to see you again (y/n)."
The warden was scary but the cold bodied female knew she was a caring person.
"It is good to be back warden, I am ready to get right back to work.," the female said and gave her boss a smile.
The blue haired woman smiled a little, "I am glad that you are and that you feel better. You also seem different, stronger."
"I decided to take what I've learned from Shiro and treasure life to help those who need me.," (y/n) said with a determination that could be felt by the warden.
Momoko nodded, "Take that and let it give you strength, I look forward to your reports. You are dismissed."

The cold bodied female nodded and gave her boss a bow before leaving.
She made her way to building thirteen after giving several papers to the supervisors whose inmates were her patients.
Her stomach growled ferociously as she did, she did not eat dinner or breakfast and was starving.
She found Hajime with Samon, they seem to be arguing as usual.
"Excuse me?," the female said and got their attention, "Here are the reports."
the bald supervisor took the papers and thanked her, "You should go see cell 13, they are having pizza in the cafeteria."
(Y/n) nodded and went to the cafeteria, she saw the inmate from building five that rock fought in the tournament. He seemed to be happily eating the pizza that was freshly made.

Rock was explaining what could be made with a stone oven.
"So the oven is finished Rock?," the female asked and got the attention of the males. The boar guard from building five almost choked on his pizza, "A girl? How is a girl here?"
Yamato laughed, "Her name is (y/n) Yukinohana. She is our Therapist, the amount of fights and escape attempts have gone down thanks to her work."
(Y/n) sat next to rock, "Hi Inori, I am not wearing my mask because it is broken."
The boar guard went back to eating his pizza while Rock nudged her, "Yukino, I want you to meet Liang. He used to be a cell mate before I was moved to cell 13."
"Hello.," (y/n) greeted and the handsome Chinese male nodded quietly. He seemed to be awkward around women.
The muscular American handed a slice to her, "Here, this is a piece of nanba history. The first pizza cooked in our stone oven."

(Y/n) winced as she held the hot pizza.
Rock smacked his head, "I forgot, your illness makes it that you can't eat hot things."
The cold bodied female held up the pizza and blew a cold breath of air over it, "I can now."
"But it won't be the same.," the American said, "It is better eaten hot."
"The thought was sweet though rock.," the female smiled, "So was inviting Liang to eat with you."
The chef's apprentice Shiro walked up with a steamer box and took the top after putting in front of Liang, it was a pair of peach buns.
Liang tried it and seemed happy, "It tastes like I am home."
The chef Shiro looked really happy from the compliment, he had pink on his cheeks.
(Y/n) smiled, "I think You made him happy."
"Shiro worked really hard on that, we were eating a lot of Chinese food while he was learning it.," rock said with a grin. The muscular American explained his love of food to the Chinese male.
Liang looked like he had a realization moment from listening to rock.
He got up once he was finished, "It was good, Xièxiè."

(Y/n) smiled before she saw a small bowl be put in front of her.
Rock patted her back, "Shiro was also learning some things to make for you after he learned of your illness, he wanted you to try this one after Jyugo and Uno learned some of your favorite foods."
"Let me guess, Jyugo got my journals and Uno read them for information?," the female asked and rock chuckled awkwardly, "Of course. Just don't get in too much trouble with your mischief."
Jyugo smiled as he watched, "I'll try. But we are always in trouble for some reason. "
The cold bodied female took some of the jelly in a spoon and ate it. It was fruity and there was some flavor of adzuki beans.
"It is delicious, like I am at a party with my old friend again.," the female said and looked up at the chef, "Thank you."
The tall Frenchman's cheeks were even more pink from hearing her compliment.
Rock and Jyugo were talking as she ate and gave the pretty carved bowl back to the chef.
"That was wonderful.," (y/n) said, "the bowl and presentation were beautiful."
The Frenchman looked happy as he walked away.