Chapter three: New years tournament.

Blood still stains. Blood through the ice.
The doctor is trying his best while she was keeping him stable.
The assistant had a unsettling grin on as he watched her, it made her uncomfortable.
"He will be okay now miss but you have to leave this to us now.," the doctor said.
"I need to stay with him, my Shiro..," the young female said as she held the male.
The doctor motioned to the assistant and the young woman saw black the next moment....

-

Christmas came and went. It was now new years. (Y/n) was free because of the tournament that was going on. Everyone was participating. She decided to go with them to see the fun games. It was going to be great. The young cold-bodied woman was happy to see Warden Momoko give the opening statement for the event.

"Greetings!," Momoko's powerful voice echoed, "And a happy new year to each of you!"
Cell thirteen was surprised to see how beautiful the warden was and that she was a woman, uno and rock especially.
(Y/n) silently rolled her eyes and went back to listening to Momoko.
The blue haired warden explained that the tournament was a joint cooperation tournament.The therapist happily listened to her.
'Momoko Nii-chan is doing great. I can't wait for the fun tournament!', she thought to herself.

The supervisor of building 4, Kenshirou Yozakura, stepped up while holding a small stack of papers. He looked great in his beautiful Sakura blossom pattern cape and his clean uniform.
"I will now announce the participants selected to represent each building.," the elegant doggie guard said.
Jyugo had to say something as the dog guard was announcing the participants, "What does he mean by participants?"
"The new years tournament is an event where inmates and officers are formed into teams.", Hajime explained.
Seitarou piped in with his own bit, "Each member of whichever team that manages to win will be rewarded with a nifty little prize."
Yamato added a little more information, "We guards get awarded a pay bonus. Whereas each inmate will be allowed to receive any single item of their choosing!"

That seemed to pump the boys up as they all looked at Hajime, "Hajime! You got to let us compete!"
"Dammit Yamato.," the supervisor cursed, "Why did you have to tell them?"
"A-actually...," Seitarou said, "It is the warden who chooses."
'And I have a feeling that she gave the selection of participants for building 13 to cell 13.', (y/n) thought to herself and was not very surprised when Kenshirou confirmed her suspicions.
"Representing building 13 is cell 13.", the dog said aloud.
Hajime did not seem to be happy about that, neither was Seitarou. Soon everyone was allowed to go sit in the stands around the arena, (y/n) was thankful for having a safe spot near Hajime.

Of course the peace would not last long as the monkey like supervisor of building five, Samon Gokuu. The tanned man just had to come and poke the fire with Hajime.
"Sup Hajime, I heard your building is getting represented by cell thirteen. My condolences in advance for the loss."
Hajime did not look amused, "Say what?"
"I'm not sure if you are familiar with my cell eight yet, but you will be when we destroy you in this tournament.", Samon taunted as the air began to crackle with tension.
(Y/n) scooted closer to Jyugo to avoid being caught in a potential fight.
"I don't care if I win this year," Hajime grimaced, "But I damn sure will not lose to you."
The female was afraid that an actual fight was about to break out.

"My goodness, you boys are always so aggressive towards one another.," the gentle voice of Kiji stopped them for a brief time, "Behave yourselves please, my cell six is accustomed to class."
(Y/n) looked at the two males following Kiji, 'Are they the ones he wanted me to meet?'
"Couldn't quite catch that over your perfume.," Samon said to the beautiful Supervisor.
Kiji was not impressed, "If you think it might help, I would gladly fill your nostrils with cement."
"Put an end to this threatening banter at once, both of you.," the voice of Kenshirou spoke, "It is disgraceful."