Chapter twenty: The ice mask is breaking.

(Y/n) stretched as she got up and picked up a stack of files, she was happy that she had been doing so well in training. She was much stronger than before.
The female walked from her office with little Shiro clipped to her belt, she was going to deliver her reports to the warden.
"Hey Yukino.," Jyugo called to her and she walked over, "Going to see the warden again?"
"Yep. Just need to give her these reports.," the cold bodied female smiled.
"Yukino, you look a lot more muscular than before. Have you been training?," Rock asked.
"Yes I have. Samon has been helping me get stronger so I can better use my power and protect you guys.," (y/n) said with a smile.
"I thought it was us who were protecting you.," Uno teased before getting a flick to his head.
"You did not do a thing, Uno.," the female replied, "I have to go now, take care."
She hummed as she carried the files to headquarters.

Kenshirou stepped out of the office after talking to the warden.
The supervisor if building one had been suspended for five days after he caused mischief for building thirteen and now there was an immediate threat that needed to be addressed.
All thirteen supervisors will have to be present at that meeting.
The white and pink haired man felt a burn in his heart, the sad smile the warden gave him was something he never wanted to see again. He was going to do everything in his power to protect this prison and his beloved warden.
The dog like supervisor looked up when he saw the bright eyes and cheery but hollow smile of the therapist.
'She has no clue of the threat.,' he thought to himself and watched her walk up, 'So innocent and unaware. No one would think that she had went through such a horrible experience.'
"Hello Kenshirou!," the cold woman greeted.

"Hello miss Yukinohana.," the man replied, "Are you going to see the warden with your reports?"
"Yes sir!," she replied with an almost genuine smile, "What's wrong? You look kind of sad."
"It's nothing you should worry about. I will take care of it.," the tanned male replied.
The cold female watched him walk past.
"Kenshirou! Cheer up! I know you can do it!," (y/n) said with a smile that told him she did believe in what she said. He nodded.
"Thank you, (y/n).," Kenshirou replied and walked to the door to seemingly guard it.
She watched him before walking into the office where Momoko was waiting.
"Momoko-nee.," the female said and the warden turned her attention to her.
"Hello, you have your reports?," the warden asked.
"Yes ma'am.," (y/n) replied and set the files on her desk, "these are all of them."
"Very good job.," Momoko said with a encouraging smile, "I am proud of how great your work is."

(Y/n) felt a small tingle of happiness when Momoko told her that she was doing well.
"Thank you Momoko-nee.," the cold bodied female said and bowed respectfully.
"Samon tells me you have been training with him and the others over in building 5. How is that going?," the warden asked.
"Very well. I am able to better control my ability thanks to his training, plus I am stronger physically.," the female replied.
The blue haired woman nodded and got up, she placed her hand on top of (y/n)'s head.
"Good job.," the warden smiled kindly and got a look of surprise from the younger female, "Is something wrong?"
"N-no. It's just... I missed having my head petted... Shiro used to do it to me.," the younger female said, "It was comforting."
The warden picked her hand up from (y/n)'s head, "Sorry... you're just the right height."
"I never said I did not like it.," the cold bodied female spoke, "If you want to pat my head you can."
The warden placed her hand back down on the head of the young woman and rubbed her hair.
"You do a great job here with the inmates.," the warden spoke, "I just worry that you might be taken advantage of."

"I'll be careful.," (y/n) said and the warden's hand left her scalp.
"I know you will.," Momoko said with a kind smile, "You are a good worker and valuable."
The young Yukinohana nodded to her boss, she turned to leave but stopped. She wanted to tell her about Elf's threat, but she knew that the action would be a death sentence for her parents.
"Is there something else?," the blue haired warden asked.
(Y/n) turned her head around to face her and put a pale finger up to her lips, "Just that I am doing what I can to protect what I love."
Her expression was a mysterious one that was a mix of a smile and sadness, the cold bodied female walked out of the warden's office and started to leave. She passed a tall man with shiny glass boots and a blonde in a red cloak.
The platinum blond man turned, "You, miss."