About (y/n) Yukinohana

Eye color: floral pink rimmed Iceberg blue.
Hair color: iceberg blue fading to floral pink.
Age: 22
Likes: Cold, her job and patients, helping others, physical contact (She does like it, she just is afraid of hurting others.) ,happiness in others and peacefulness.
Dislikes: heat, pain, spicy food, artificial flavorings.
Favorite foods: Daifuku mochi, rose soda, green tea Ice cream, adzuki beans, jelly, fruit, Enoki.
Allergies: Pineapples, scallops, clams, heat, bullshit
She smells like mint

Overview: A young woman who likes to help others with their problems, (y/n) yukinohana works in hopes to help as many inmates as she can while also dealing with her own troubles. She hides her true feelings and mannerisms by mimicking the friendliness and kindness shown to her by her first and only best friend, Shiro. She has gained recognition as a competent therapist and counselor in the prison and has helped many inmates to better themselves as well as giving them some guidance to be better in the future. She sometimes sets up job opportunities for the inmates by introducing them to companies and people who need them, all of those inmates have been successful in their jobs and are doing better.
She is an insomniac however and frequently falls asleep during the day from narcolepsy caused by her bad sleeping habits. (Y/n) is a hard worker though, and will do everything she can to complete her work on time. Even forgoing eating and breaks.
(Y/n) adores her patients and looks forward to seeing each, no matter their views on her. She is patient enough to handle most patients, no matter how rude, negative or energetic they are. She does however draw the line when they become too bad and can give punishment if needed.

Power: she naturally has ice powers from her family, however, due to both meddling by Elf's organization and her own special mutation, she is much stronger than her other family members.  Her powers allow her to control water and moisture in the environment to freeze and propel as weaponry as well as make shields to protect herself with. The downside is that she quickly overheats and needs rest after using her power. Her body is also pretty weak, she trains with Samon to toughen her body and increase her power.

------
Relationships
--
Inmates
-
Jyugo: both of them are on good terms with each other. Almost like a pair of close siblings, they became even closer after finding out they are both human experiments.

Uno: They have a mutual relationship and even after she revealed she was a woman, Uno respected her choice to not want to date him. They tease each other playfully.

Nico: She sees Nico as a child who needs care and guidance, she finds his perky attitude refreshing and likes to hear about his day. She actually likes it when nico asks her if he can lay on her lap.

Rock: both of them are on good terms, she likes to hear about food he wants to eat. She sometimes gets shoulder rides from him to reach some things out of her reach.

Musashi: same as jyugo, they are on good terms after bonding over their shared misfortune. They cannot stay near each other for long though. She calls him Aniki out of respect and from their close relationship.

Upa: he does not really care for how physically weak she is but does respect that she is a capable fighter when needed.

Liang: they do not talk much but he does respect her power, however he does think she is weak because of her being a female.

Qi: they are on pretty good terms as she does not treat him like trash. She likes to hear him talk about plants and their uses. Sometimes gets hit for looking at her rear.

Honey: like Trois, their banter is often playful in nature. They have a good mutual relationship.

Trois: like honey, they have playful banter. He is more mature and polite than Honey though. Their relationship is a mutual respect.