Chapter 12: Wasteland

Y/N getting ready to leave with team RWBY because they we're going on a mission to find the white fang. When there teacher was someone he expected.

Oobleck: Are you ready to fight for our lives.

Y/N: We're doomed.
They made it to the location but Oobleck noticed that Ruby brought her bag.

Oobleck: Ruby why did you bring your bag?

Ruby: Well you didn't really tell us not to bring are bags so I brought it.

Oobleck: Good point we'll leave it here and when we are finished you can pick it up.

Ruby: I Uhh.

Oobleck: What is so important that you have to bring the bag with.
Then Zwei popped his head out.

Ruby: (Wispers) Get back in the bag.

Oobleck: We are here to investigate a abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility and you brought a dog?

Ruby: I.

Oobleck: Genus!
Oobleck dashed pass ruby and grabbed Zwei spinning around.

Oobleck: Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound making them excellent companions for hunts such as ours.

Ruby: I'm a genus

Y/N: Zwei!
Y/N crouched down then Zwei ram into Y/N licking his face and Y/N was petting him while he was busy petting.

Oobleck: There a Grimm near by.
Y/N quickly got into defensive stances.

Oobleck: Stop there's most likely a group we must track it.

Ruby: So what do we do?

Oobleck: We wait.

Yang: How long do we wait?

Oobleck: It might take hours days weeks there we'll know for being isolated from there and there's the hole pack.

Weiss: What?

Oobleck: And now they seen us.

Weiss: What?!

Oobleck: And now they seen us!

Ruby: I'm guessing Tracking is out of the question.

Oobleck: In a accurate question yes.

Yang: What do we do?

Oobleck: So me what you can do.
The team charged in They though they were done but another pack charged in they got in there fighting position Y/N walked past them.

Ruby: Y/N what are you doing?! You don't have your suit.
Turns his body.

Y/N: Oh I do have the suit.
Points at his chest.

Y/N: It's right here.
He pressed the triangle symbol on his chest and the armor started to come out of the triangle chest and started to morph on to his body and became his Iron man suit.