Chapter 33: Strings

Y/N and everyone entered in one of the facilities Y/N noticed Penny has a face of guilt and he walks closer to her.  They made and when Weiss gets finished she walks up to the computer that says Atlas Academy.

Y/N: Hey Pen pen.
Y/N walks up to Penny to check on her.

Y/N: You ok.

Penny: That's a new word.

Y/N: Yeah I got it from a story I read who's girlfriend was named Penny so yeah.
Penny then looks down being sad again.

Penny: I do not like when friends fight.

Y/N: Yeah what happened between Yang Ruby... Everyone was awful but we'll get—

Penny: No... I mean Winter the General. They were our friends. But then the ace ops attack you and the General he said people were going to die because of me.
Y/N then grabbed Penny's arms and turned her around.

Y/N: Penny that is not true. He only said that to hurt you and get to the staff.

Penny: I was the protector of Mantle but now I am much more then that. And I wish I was not.
Y/N then grabs Penny's hands and kisses then.

Y/N: But Penny your still you Winter maiden or not. Nothing changed about you. You still have a cute face.
Y/N puts his hand on Penny's cheek and she leans on it. You still have those beautiful green eyes. And you still have that pretty orange hair. There's nothing wrong with you Penny I still love you no matter what. Your still my Pen Pen.
Penny smiles and if she could she would cry.

Penny: I love you to my darling.
Penny and Y/N starts kissing each passionately. They both back away but Penny has a worried expression.

Y/N: What? What is it?

Penny: Well it's just... I know you said you would risk your life for me... But I don't want you too. I want you to continue in life. So if I should die on any day I want you to find someone else to love ok.

Y/N: Penny don't talk like that! That's never going to happen!

Penny: But if it dose I want you to find someone to love. for me please.
Y/N was hesitant but nodded Penny smiled then kisses him on the lips.

Penny: Thank you babe.
They walk back to see everyone talking although it did get on Y/N nerves when May said Penny was a secret weapon then Weiss explains how they will be transported to Atlas when Nora pressed a button making Weiss flying up as we hear her scream.
Nora Gasp as she laughs and jumps in excitement. As Y/N snorted

Meanwhile Y/N waited for everyone else Ruby final comes up and as everyone check on her Weiss pinch's Noras ear and stretch's it.

Nora: Ow! Ow! Come on that was a once in a lifetime experience.
Weiss finally let's go and Nora grabs her ear.

Blake: Good because I never wanted to experience that again.

Y/N: Well it was kinda funny.
Then Weiss pinches Y/N cheek and stretch's it.

Y/N: What did I do!

Weiss: You said it was funny so you laughed at it!

Y/N: It was tho!
Weiss then stretch's further.

Y/N: Ok ok ok ok! I'm sorry I'm sorry!
She then let's go and Y/N rubs his cheek and Nora stands right next to him.

Nora: Welcome to the club.

May: Alright Robo-girl your up. Which way.
Y/N points out a finger.

Y/N: Hold on.
Then Y/N helmet morphs on then he starts recording what's she's about to say.