Chapter 29: Road Block

In the training arena Y/N and Jaune were sparing Y/N threw a punch but Jaune blocked it with his shield then Jaune looked at Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Jaune: Can you not hold back this time.

Y/N: Are you sure I don't.

Jaune: I know you don't want to hurt me but I still think about that day when we first fought.

Y/N: Oh Revenge I understand.
Jaune eyes widened as he can hear In his voice that Y/N regretted a lot.

Jaune: No no no it's not like that! It's well when we fought either tho you weren't trying to you went all out and I was able to last a few minutes with you. And I knew it's no small feat but I want to see if I can last longer.
Y/N just smiles in his helmet.

Y/N: Alright.

Jaune: Wait really.

Y/N: Yeah I'll give you what you want but know it's going to hurt. A lot.

Jaune: (sighs) Yeah I know.
But then Jaune smiles.

Jaune: But it never stopped you.
Y/N smiles then flys at Jaune at really fast speed surprising him Y/N throws a punch but Jaune blocks it but it sends him sliding back then Y/N goes for another punch but Jaune parry's it with his sword and hits him with his shield then hits him a few times with his sword but Y/N blocks it then punches him in the face sending him flying into the wall Y/N uses his repulser blaster to shoot him but Jaune rolls out the way then Jaune jumps on the platforms Y/N starts shooting him with his Repulser blasters but Jaune either jumps or doges out the way then he jumps towards Y/N. Y/N uses both repulser blasters but still isn't enough then Jaune its Y/N with his shield making a shock wave sending them both flying and hitting the wall Y/N and Jaune get up.

Y/N: Wow Jaune your getting stronger.

Jaune: Thanks but I don't really feel that way.
Y/N helmet morphs into his suit showing Y/N face.
Y/N: What? Why?

Jaune: Well it's just... When Iron man aka you first appeared I wanted to be just as strong as him and also be like him. You inspired me Y/N but I don't think I have it takes to be like you.

Y/N: Well don't be the next me be the new you.
Jaune looks up at Y/N and smiles.

Y/N: Besides you really got good at fighting.

Jaune: Really how?

Y/N: Well.
Then Y/N helmet morphed back on and flys towards Jaune. Throw three punches.

Y/N: You have. Excellent. Reflexes.
Jaune lifts his sword up and swings at Y/N but Y/N blocks it.

Y/N: And strong attacks
Y/N then dose an electric wave pushing Jaune he punches Jaune in the stomach then goes to use his repulser blaster but Jaune hits it out the way with his sword making him shoot the ground then in his other hand Y/N makes a sword and they both collided.

Y/N: Your skills that you are at now rivals the last nanotech suit I had.
Then they both push each other back the sword then morphs back into Y/N hand.

Jaune: Don't you think you're being a little to nice.

Y/N: I'm serious.
Jaune eyes widened.

Y/N: You could definitely rival that suit base on your skills that you have now. And you surpassed the suits that weren't nanotech your strong Jaune you just let your pass get in the way of you believing that.
Jaune was confused about what Y/N said until he realized what he was talking about the transcript papers. Then Ruby walks in.

Ruby: Come on little Brother it's time for the mission.
Y/N suit then morphs back into a watch.

Y/N: Alright well looks like it's time for my mission. But it was a good spare Jaune.
Y/N runs towards Ruby and waves Jaune then looks at his sword and smiles.