Chapter 16: Family Feud

Y/N was Flying in the sky enjoying the view when he picks up a radio.

Woman 1: We need help please There's too man of them!
Y/N immediately turned to were they are and Sees a bunch of lancers Y/N shoots them and destroys them and turns them to pieces he helps kill most of the lancers.

Man 1: Thank you so much.

Y/N: Your welcome now get out of here and get yourself to safe and radio anyone here to not come here.

Man 1: Ok got thank you so much Iron man.
Y/N flys off.

Meanwhile with Weiss they just got a radio signal.

Woman 1: If your hearing this were safe. We were just saved by Iron man.
Weiss eyes widened.

Pilot: WOW he's back i guess he never gave up being iron man.
Weiss smiled knowing that Y/N didn't give up.

Weiss: Y/N.
Y/N was flying when he saw another ship being attacked he flew in and shot the lancers that were attacking the ship Y/N looks at the back and sees Weiss.

Y/N: Weiss!

Weiss: Y/N!
Then a Queen Lancer appeared.

Y/N: Welp we can have this reunion later!
Weiss nodded and Y/N went to work killing the other lancers threatening the air ship.

Y/N: You need help with the Queen!

Weiss: I got this you worry about the little ones
Y/N did what he was told and killed the lancers  then saw that Weiss was able to kill the Queen with making an Knight with her Semblance but Y/N saw that the ship was falling Y/N then flys in front of the airship and try's to stop it's slowing down a little bit Weiss helps by making a glyphs to slow it down but then they ended up crashing Y/N wakes up and sees the ship reck he scans and sees that the pilot is still alive Y/N then presses the watch and the suit goes back he starts walking and sees two people carrying Weiss then they noticed Y/N approaching them Y/N was about to press his watch when someone knocked him out from behind.

Bandit 1: Oh my oum is that?

Bandi 2: That's him alright it's Iron man! What should we do?

???: Take him.

Timeskip Y/N vision was blurry But he could see a white haired figure and her voice was muffled but eventually his sight and Hearing started to become clear and he could see Weiss with a concern and scared look.

Weiss: Y/N Please wake up! Please!
Y/N woke up and set up.
Weiss immediately jumped on Y/N and hugged him and Y/N hugs back Weiss starts to tear up.

Weiss: It's so good to see you I never thought I would see you again.

Y/N: It's good to see you too Weiss.
Then two men started laughing.

Bandit 3: Looks like you two are finally awake.

Weiss: What's going on we're are we?

Y/N: We're in a tribes camp.

Weiss: What?

Y/N: Basically we are in a bandits tribe camp.

???: You know I never thought I would see a Schnee or the invincible Iron man in this camp.
A women comes out of the tent.