Chapter 23: A heated Argument

Y/N and everyone were awake but still really tired. Y/N kept his eyes opened and shut his eyes until he fell asleep then he felt someone shacking him and it was Yang.

Yang: Y/N wake up!

Y/N: What? What's going on?
Then he saw the Grimm they were running from and they were on fire immediately Y/N shot the roof so that they couldn't get out the house and then flew out of there.

Y/N: Is everyone ok?

Yang: Yeah are you?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine I'll go further and scout if there is any nearby towns.
Y/N then flew further from the ground minutes later he got a call from Jaune and Y/N Answered.

Jaune: Y/N oh my oum thank goodness you're safe!

Y/N: Jaune it's good to hear from. you were are you?

Jaune: We're at a nearby town you should see it.
Y/N then turns his head to see a city.

Y/N: I see it I'm going to call the others.

Jaune: Alright get here safely you hear.

Y/N: I will.
Y/N then calls Yang.

Yang: Found something.

Y/N: Yup and Jaune and everyone else is there too.

Time skip they made it too Argus team JRN is talking to Team RWBY talking about how worried they were.

Nora: Hey weres Y/N?
Then almost as if he heard her Y/N flys above them and slowly drops down and his suit morphs back into a watch.

Jaune: Y/N!
Jaune and the rest of his team go to greeted Y/N but saw he was very tired.

Ren: Hey Y/N are you ok?

Y/N: (Tired) Oh yeah I'm fine.

Ruby: Oh no you don't.

Y/N: Huh?

Ruby: You might be able to trick Jaune Nora and Ren but you're not tricking me.

Yang: Or me.
Jaune Nora and Ren were confused.

Jaune: Um what are you guys talking about?

Ruby: Y/N has been flying all day to find a town nearby so he's going to need some rest.

Y/N: But.

Yang: Oh no you don't. Don't you try to trick us with your cute brotherness. You are going to get some rest.

they then took a ride on a bus or what ever it's called you guys will probably comment what it is below.

Ruby: Alright now sleep.

Y/N: (Tired) But I'm not tired I promise.
Then he immediately went to sleep making loud snores.

Blake: WOW he must of been really tired.

Yang: Yeah he did a lot for us.
Few minutes later Y/N wakes and gives a loud stretch.

Ruby: Wow you just woke up in time.

Y/N: Is it time for us to get off.
Y/N and Ruby got off the buss.

Y/N: Alright Jaune so we're are we staying.
Jaune chuckles before he flinches hearing a woman's voice.

???: There you are!
She waves at Jaune. With a baby in her hand

Blake: Is that.
Ruby gasp runs infront of every realizing who she was.

In the Saphron house Yang was playing with the air plain with the baby sitting next to Weiss. Ruby Oscar Maria were Sitting on the left couch while Jaune Saphron Ren and Nora were sitting on the right Blake and Qrow were in the back of the couch while Y/N was standing in the middle.