Chapter 34: Twisted mind games

Ruby looked at Y/N as he grunted a lot and held his head

Ruby: Are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah yeah I'm fine.

Weiss knocks on the door and the one to answer is Whitley. Whitley is shocked to see everyone especially Weiss.

Whitley: Oh you picked the fine time to—
Weiss then points her sword at Whitley.

Weiss: Not another word. We're coming in.
Everyone walks in the mansion.

Whitley: Things are already bad enough after what you did to father now you want us to harbor fugitives too? Our family has a reputation.

Y/N: Kid there are people actually people getting killed and eaten by Grimm and that's what you're worried about?! Your reputation!?

Whitley: I'm just saying we've already lost all the houses staff and mother lock herself in her room.

Weiss: Maybe you haven't figured out what's going on Whitley but we're busy trying to save Atlas.

Ruby: Look our friend is hurt. We just need a place to lay low while she rests and then we'll be out of your way.

Whitley: Fine. What do you expect me to do then?
Weiss then points upstairs.

Weiss: Go to your room.
Whitley walks off Then the suit comes off of Y/N acting like a statue as it stands in place Y/N then walks towards the next room we're everyone else is at then he sees Visions of Salem but then he shacks them off but then her voice comes back.

Salem: Y/N Y/N I'm getting closer (chuckles)
Y/N shacks his head again trying to shack her voice out of his head.
He finally walks in and sits on a chair.

Y/N: I'll watch her.
Y/N sits on a chair and watch's Nora then threw on his scroll he sees Ruby video is playing but Y/N gets a sleepy then falls asleep.

Y/N was in a dark Aura with his suit on he looks around and only sees complete darkness.

Y/N: Hellooooo! Hellooooo!
Then he sees a light to reveal Summer.

Y/N: Mom?
Summer turns around with a tear dropping down her face then Grimm like tentacle grabs her and drags her into the darkness Y/N runs towards her trying to grab her but she was gone Then He hears something behind him he turns around to see Himself.

Y/N: What is this?!

Other Y/N: You let Mother down! Let us all down!
Y/N growls in frustration and lifts his hand up ready to shoot.

Y/N: Enough of theses mind games!
Then he disappeared and sees all of his worst memories.

Salem: Y/N... Y/N...

Y/N: We're the hell are you?! Stop playing mind games with me!

Salem: You can't escape me Y/N. You never could ever since birth.
Then he sees a image of Raven trying to fight off Salem with Y/N behind her.

Salem: You don't have to die Raven give me your child and you'll live another day.

Raven: No! I will never give you my child!
Raven jumps at Salem slashing her but nothing is working then Salem pushes her back and is about to finish her off when the spring maiden used her powers to try fight off Salem but Salem shot her with an energy blast sending her flying Salem charges but Spring shot her ice beam at her freezing Salem solid.

Spring: Come on!
Spring Y/N and Raven start Running back at the Camp Spring was being fixed up and finally they were done.

Raven: Get prepared we'll be moving soon.