Chapter 12: Guidance from the white rose.

Ruby was getting beat up by Roman when the ground was shacking then team WBY appeared Ruby quickly ran towards them.

Roman: Someone shoot her!
They all start shootings at her and miss but then four or six of them in front of her they were about to shoot her when Y/N flew down in front of them and shot them all with one shot.
Ruby Ran up to Y/N and hugged him he hugged back.

Y/N: Are you ok!?

Ruby: Yeah I'm fine but they hade mechs and weapons.

Y/N: Great.

Oobleck: That's impossible there's no way they can get that train moving.

White fang member on Microphone: We are moving the train in 4 Minutes.

Y/N: You were saying.

Blake: What do we do?

Ruby: We stop that train!

Y/N: Team RWBY assemble!
One of the white fang members hear a loud clang he takes out the radio.

White fang member: I think there in the.
He gets knocked out by Oobleck weapon they get on tops of the train and proceeded forward. Y/N notices something he flips it open and sees a Bomb.

Y/N: Guys we got to get out of here!

Weiss: Why?

Y/N: It's a bomb!
They all jumped off and see the train detached it's self and blows up.

Yang: Well they don't want us to be here.

Oobleck: No worry's we are completely safe.

Y/N: Um dock sorry to break it to ya but there's more bombs.

Oobleck: What?!

Blake: He's right!
They look at her direction to see another bomb.

Weiss: What now?

Y/N: How about we run!
They all started running of the Train carts then the last one blew up Y/N scanned the area.

Y/N: It's all clear.
Then a group of White fang Members got on top of the train to fight them.

Ruby: What do we do now!

Y/N: Me Ruby and Dock will stay on the train you guys can get inside.

Yang: Are you sure about this.

Y/N: I'm Iron man I got this.
Y/N flys towards to the group of White fang Members and punches a few of them before shooting a few repulser blasters at them Ruby then used her semblance to blitz most of the white fang Oobleck and Zwei catch up.

Oobleck: Splendid job you two then they hear a robotic sound and see there using the mechs.

Y/N: Huh it seems the do got brains.
Y/N opens his palms getting ready to shoot.

Oobleck: Don't worry I got this one.

Ruby: What are you?
Before she could even finished Zwei Braked and jumped up in the air Oobleck his it as hard has he could and made Zwei in a rolling fire ball.

Y/N: WOW did you know Zwei could do that?

Ruby: No clue.
The four continued there battle when finally all of Team RWBY met up with them.

Oobleck: Alright bad news we won't be able to stop that train.

Y/N: Alright let's get ready for in pact.
Weiss then stabs her sword into the train and makes an ice wall the dust clears and see there at the city but then they hear Grimm coming from the hole.

Y/N: Alright it's time for another beat down they all Charged in and started killing Grimm Y/N punches a few of them before turning it into a blade and starts slicing them up then he sees a king taijitu.

Ruby: WOW he's big.

Y/N: I got this one.
Y/N flys up to it and makes a cannon from his arm.

Y/N: Night night ugly.

Summer: Y/N.
Y/N was shocked to hear his mother.

Y/N: Mom!
Y/N didn't noticed the snake take whip him into the building knocking him out.

Yang & Ruby: Y/N!
Y/N sees Yang and Ruby running towards him then he blacks out. Y/N is in a dark place again.

Y/N: Hello! Hellooooo! I hate this.
Then he sees White rose petals then sees Summer rose.

Y/N: Mom?
Summer turned around and smiled.

Y/N: Mom!
Y/N ran towards her and Hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

Summer: Oh my sweet rose I'm so sorry that you have to go threw this.
Y/N then lifted his head up.

Y/N: I... I missed you so much!

Summer: I missed you too. But I don't have much time I've came here to tell you to prepare yourself.

Y/N: For what?

Summer: For the obstacles that will be in your path you will deal with. There will heartache a tuff battles and you will go to different places you never thought would be possible but there's one thing I want you to do.
She then cups his face.

Summer: Stay strong and don't ever give up promise me.

Y/N: I... I promise.

Summer: Good... I love you my son.
Y/N then wakes up in the infirmary and sees Yang and Ruby by his side when he woke up and Ruby hugged him.

Ruby: I'm so glade you're ok.
Ruby then let's go.

Y/N: Yeah sorry if I worried you guys.

Yang: What happened why did you stop.

Y/N: I... I heard mom's voice.
Both Ruby and Yang were shocked to hear him say that.

Ruby: Oh...

Yang: Well what matters is your ok.

Y/N: Yeah.

Few minutes later Y/N got out of the infirmary.

Penny: Y/NNNNN!
Y/N turns around to see Penny charging at him and tackles him.

Penny: I heard what happened! Are you ok!
Y/N got back up.

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine even better now that you showed up.

Penny: Awww thanks Y/N.
Kisses his cheek.
Y/N starts to blush Penny sees how much he's blushing and then grabs him then she pins him in the wall and gets real close to Y/N. Y/N starts to blush and Penny chuckles.

Penny: Aww you so cute when you blush like that.

Y/N: (stuttering) Penny what's up?

Penny: Oh I thought you might like it and base on how your feeling right now and you being redder the Ruby's cape. I think you do.
Penny then leans in to kiss Y/N they both kiss each.

Y/N: Penny I. I.

Penny: Just shut up for a few minutes will you.
They start kissing each other again Y/N gave In and continued there kiss they both backed away.

Y/N: I never seen that side of you. I like it.
Penny chuckles.

Y/N: Hey want to go for a fly.

Penny: I would love too!
Y/N and Penny started flying Y/N did a few spins Penny then got behind him and covered her hands on his helmet.

Y/N: Hey!
Penny chuckles and started to speed up and Y/N speeded up with her they then held each other's hand but then a portal appears in front of him Y/N and Penny try's to stop them selves but it's too late they go threw the portal and the portal closes.

End of chapter.

Alright guys so to give an update I will still be doing Iron man stories but my friend NotGonnaSayMahNaym will being doing a crossover story with his Iron man and my iron man but it's going to be awhile because he's working on other awesome stories so please be patient with him but I will tell you when he releases it I hope you guys enjoyed.