Chapter 13: The Vytal festival

Just to clarify NotGonnaSayMahNaym didn't make the book yet I'm just continuing my story the invincible Iron man 3 will be awhile so be patient with him but I will tell you when it's out alright I hope you understand and let the story continue.

Y/N and Penny were back at Vale holding hands.

Penny: That was fun I hope we can meet them again!

Y/N: Yeah that was on heck of a ride but there were from a hole another universe we'll probably not see them again.

Penny: Oh your right.

Y/N: Oh well we'll don't worry probably meet them again.
Then Y/N scroll went off and It was Ruby with messages.

Ruby
Hey were are you! You know what today is it's the the Vytal festival! Your missing out a lot! But hope to see you there.
Y/N screams and his eyes practically almost came out of his socket.

Penny: What?

Y/N: Today's the Vytal festival! And we missed a lot already!
Penny eyes widened.

Penny: Oh no!!!
Penny then picks up Y/N bridal style and starts flying as fast as she could Y/N was holding on to Penny with a scared look. Penny looked down to see Y/N face and couldn't help but smile at his reaction.

Penny: You look really cute making that face.
Y/N starts to blush.

Y/N: Don't start making me blush now.
Penny chuckles.

Minutes later they made it to Beacon Penny landed still carrying Y/N bridal style.

Y/N: You know when I was thinking of having a girlfriend I thought the roles would be reversed.

Penny: We'll you tried something new right and you don't seem to mind.

Y/N: Your right I don't.
The both smiled and were about to lean to each other for a kiss when they hear someone clear there throat and see that it was General Ironwood.
They were both shocked to see Ironwood Y/N immediately jumped off of Pennys arms.

Y/N: General Ironwood!?

Ironwood: You know I've seen a lot of relationships but I never thought i would see a woman carry the man bridal style.
Y/N starts to blush really hard.

Ironwood: (Chuckles) Don't worry I won't judge you. by the way where were you?

Penny: We were in a another.
Y/N quickly covered her mouth.

Y/N: I was on a mission and Penny went to go find me!

Ironwood: Hmm strange your father couldn't find you anywhere? Hmm probably has to fix something.
Y/N sighs of relief.

Ironwood: Come on you two fallow me.
They both fallow Ironwood until they hear fighting Y/N sees Winter and Qrow.

Y/N: Uncle Qrow?
Qrow sheathed his weapon and used his finger to signal her to bring it Winter charged in with fast speed and her sword was close to his neck.

Ironwood: Schnee!
Winter stop and turned around to be confronted by Ironwood.

Winter: General Ironwood sir.

Ironwood: What is the meaning of this?

Winter: He start the altercation sir.

Qrow: Actually she attacked first.
Ironwood looked at Qrow then Winter.

Ironwood: Is this true?
Winter stayed silent then someone cleared there throat it was Ozpin. Glynda then fixed the floor.

Ozpin: A word please.
Ironwood sighs.