Chapter 1: A death in the family

It's been Four years and Y/N Ruby and Yang are visiting beacon with Tai Summer and Qrow they look in amazement as they see the big school when the bullhead lands Y/N and Ruby are running around the school.

Summer: Be carful you two.

Yang: And remember to stick together.

Y/N and Ruby: We will!
As Y/N and Ruby turned there head they see a guy with an electric generated scythe Y/N and Ruby eyes widened and dashed in front of the man looking at his Scythe he looks down at the children and sees what there looking at and smiles.

Ruby: Is that a mechanical Scythe!

Y/N: With a electric generator!

Huntsman 1: Um yeah sure is.

Y/N and Ruby: So awesome!

Huntsman 1: A weapons geek and a mechanical geek. (Chuckles) Thats a deadly combination.

Y/N: Can you show us the hole thing please.

Huntsman 1: Sure thing.
He takes out his Scythe and electricity flows threw the Scythe.

Ruby: WOW that's so cool!

Huntsman 1: So you two wanna be huntsman when you grow up.

Ruby: Oh yes I would love to be a huntsman.

Huntsman 1: What about you little guy?

Y/N: Actually no I want to build weapons for huntsman huntress and the military.

Huntsman 1: Chuckles well if you two focus on your dreams it will come true.

Woman 1: Hey you coming.

Huntsma 1: I'm on my way.
The huntsman runs to his friends Ruby and Y/N looked at each other with determination.

Meanwhile Tai Qrow and Summer were talking to Ozpin and Glynda when he saw Y/N playing with Ruby.

Ozpin: So who's the child?

Tai: Oh that's Y/N.

Qrow: Let me tell you something oz he's something special.

Ozpin: Oh how so.

Summer: He build this.
Summer shows a picture of a family photo of them doing poses near the suit.

Glynda: He built this... Himself.

Summer: Yup.

Glynda: And why did he build this armor suit?

Qrow: Because he was bored.

Glynda: Real answer please.

Qrow: I'm serious you can go ask him YouR self.

Ozpin: That is amazing in such a young age.
While the adults were talking they didn't realize that a huntsman trip and accidentally shot a grenade luncher and it land near Ruby. Summer looks in horror and she uses her semblance to try to get to her but she wasn't fast enough but Y/N was able to tackle Ruby out of the way and it exploded both Ruby and Y/N went flying and landed on the ground Ruby shook her head and check on her brother.

Ruby: Y/N are you ok?
Ruby starts shacking him but realizes there something wet on her hand she sees what it is and it's blood. Ruby screams then starts crying Summer runs up to them and she covers her mouth and horror and runs next to Ruby putting her hand on his chest.

Summer: Some one get help!
An ambulance shows up and puts the kid in the  stretcher Summer and Ruby go in side the ambulance while Tai Qrow and Yang take the car. They make it to the hospital and Y/N is in the surgery room Summer and Ruby hug each other crying for Y/N a door opens to reveal Yang Tai and Qrow the all ran to each other and hugged one another then they sat down waiting for the surgery results.