Chapter 3: Heros aren't made there built

Ironwood: What! Are you sure you want to do that?!

Y/N: Yes I'm done making weapons... I realize in the wrong hands innocent people will get hurt.
Ironwood sighs.

Ironwood: Well I respect your wishes all of your weapons that you gave us will be destroyed. But don't let what happened to Yang put you down.
Ironwood pats Y/N shoulder and walks off Y/N is looking at an old picture of him and Yang when it was his birthday.

Flashback Y/N was running around the forest hiding from someone chuckling.

Yang: Oh little broooo we're are you? There's no use hiding from me your only delaying the inevitable.
Yang looks at the tree and slowly walks to it.

Yang: Are you riiight here!
She jumps in front of the tree but finds nothing.

Yang: Oh looks like I got to keep searching.
Yang starts to walk away Y/N giggles thinking he's got away when Yang jumps in front of him.

Yang: Found you!
Y/N try's to run away but Yang grabs him and they playfully wrestle each other and Yang wins.

Yang: I'm the winner and you know what that means.

Y/N: No Yang don't!
Yang grows a sinister smile and tickles Y/N. Y/N starts to laugh really hard but then Yang stops and the start to calm down. Yang sits down and Y/N sits between her legs and rest his head on her shoulder.

Yang: Happy birthday Y/N.

Y/N: Thank you I love you.

Yang: I love you too.
They look up in the sky as the wind blows.

The flashback ends Y/N puts his head down.

Back Team RWBY dorm Yang had bandages around her waist.

Weiss: I'm glade your ok Yang.

Yang: I'm fine it's Y/N I'm more worried about.

Ruby: He blames himself but it wasn't his fault.

Blake: I wish there was some way to help him.
Yang got up and started to walk out her dorm.

Ruby: Yang were are you going.

Yang: I need to talk to Y/N.
Team RWBY we're going to see Y/N when they saw Y/N weapons being dismantled.

Yang: Hey what's going on!?

Ironwood: We're destroying the Y/N weapons.

Yang: Why!? He made those for you!

Ironwood: He requested that we destroy them.

Yang: He did?

Ironwood: Yeah the events last night changed him. I over heard him say he was thinking about leaving beacon.
This broke both Ruby and Yangs heart.

Ruby: Were can we find him.

Ironwood: In his lab.
Yang nodded and team RWBY started to run to the lab.

At the workshop Y/N was packing a few bags he looked at some photos of him and his sisters when all of a sudden the door was kicked down by Yang.

Yang: You can't be serious your trying to leave!

Y/N: It's better this way.

Ruby: No it's not! You shouldn't blame yourself for something you didn't do!

Y/N: But I made those weapons! Those weapons are meant to protect the innocent but I now Roman has it and and.
Before he could finish Yang and Ruby hugged him.